TCG Fakes Ideas to Make Non-Rule Box Pokémon Better

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, Today I wanted to share some ideas I have to make non rule box decks better.

1. A new tool card. Idk the name could be chearing stone . What it will basically do is that all non rule box pokemon do 40 (it can also be a bit higher or lower) more damage to vmax pokemon. This makes it so cards that are already printed can also be good. Example: fearow from bst does 70 for 1 energy if you add powerful energy and this tool that would make it do 130.

New energy. Challenged energy ( I know I'm horrible with naming lol) it will pay 3 of any energies but only if you have 1 or less rule box pokemon. And the pokemon can't have any other energy attached.

Rare energy patch. This card will help amazing rares. It will atach any energy from your discard pile to any of your amazing rare pokemon.

I also wanted to add a supporter that helps stage 2s and amazing rare. So the card basically let's you to chose if you would want to search your deck for a stage 2 and evolve it to on of your basic pokemon that evolve from it. If you do atach an energy from your hand to that pokemon. Or it can Atach up to 3 energies from your deck to 1 of your amazing rare pokemon. This card can only be used it you are behind prizes.

Back