If you could add one thing to PokeBeach...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I stole this idea from Bulbagarden. :p

If you could add one thing to PokeBeach (the website, not the forums) (other than scans), what would it be?

i do, they're italicized. it's pretty easy to see 'em to me.

I think we should have something under our name that says if we are a trader or not, cause I get PM'ed constantly about if I would trade something and I don't trade on the Internet. It would save me having to write back, adn I know I'm not the only one.

or . .

I also think we should have a Deck Strategist, someone who writes Deck Articles as well. It'd differ us from a lot of sites. and they only write like 1 time every 2 weeks or something like that so you won't run out of archetypes very quickly. maybe even 3 weeks?

Arcanine out.

Hiya,

i would move the add on top to the bottom, if that's possible, more graphichs on the background...Right now it's too empty.

And...New Banner~! No offence though, it just looks a little akward now. =p

cya.

Yea, new banner for sure. Come on, my awesome one is better then the Beach's main page. =/ And since when did Shiny Sealeo evolve into Shiny Walrein?

What else...maybe make the forums stand out more? They're kinda off to the side.

Move the tool bar to the left. Makes the format look better, imo.

And that's all I have for the site. Lemme know when you want ideas for the forum. :p

no, keep the Tool bar at the left, there's nothing really special on it and so it would only be in the way

a CG scans page, I know there is a link, but we get linked to the old lay-out with, what, 3 blurry scans, I have to look rough the news story to fin scans, maybe just renew that page...

Add some kind of SEA texture instead of that boring blue color...

But really, we should have some kind of CITY or TOWN forum here...would differ us from a lot of forums...

Try to get some quizes and add them onto the site. Something like DC, just, with out the Sigs they give you.

RE:  If you could add one thing to PokeBeach...

Metal Master said:
Yea, new banner for sure. Come on, my awesome one is better then the Beach's main page. =/
No offense, but it isn't....
It would be nice to see an identifying website image next to the url in the text box. (Ya know, one of those fancy sprite thingies that evry site has now.) I mean, come now! If serebii.net can put a little picture of Celebi next to their url, can't we have a little Blastoise next to ours?

episodes (somehow now).:)

New titles to give to people on the forums,other than mod,strategist or registered.

We could give jobs like reporter(a person that goes to poke events in their local are and posts articles about it on the site).

Faker: a person that makes fake cards for the site.

Spriter: a person who makes sprites for the site.

Scanner:a person who posts card scans.

Anything to put in place of "Registered" so that person will feel useful:)

especially if they just got kicked out of their previous job;)

Back