Imakuni's Doduo

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Imakuni's Doduo is one of those spoof cards, but then again it is a white star. I have one and I can never find a translation other than japanese. I can't find a picture of it, put it looks like a really poorly drawn guy in a suit with a net chasing a Doduo.

I've always wanted to see exactly what it looked like but cant find one. It's actually in Apprentice too, this is what it says there:

Pokemon Power: Run Around: Hold this card and throw it, because Doduo is running away. Throw the card horizontally with a snap to get the furthest distance.
[2] Make Harmony (30) When you use this power, you must sing from the moment you use it and durring your play. Afterward, do 30 damage to the defending Pokémon.
Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: Fighting -30

Stupid :p

Well, I would not wanna use it in any deck, thats teh most ludicrously idiotic cards ever created!

Why? I consider it broken. Just use Run Around to throw the card at your opponent's eye, blinging them, and take 6 prizes without them noticing. :p

I wish places outside of Japan would get more cards like this. So far, we have _______'s Pikachu (Birthday) and two Jumbo cards: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres (one card), and the Shadow Lugia jumbo card.

Still, the only card printed outside of Japan with Imakuni printed on it is Lucky Stadium from Neo: Destiny. We also have Imakuni as a Trainer card in the TCG game for GameBoy (why didn't they release the sequel outside of Japan?!). But we don't have anything else. It is really too bad...

I thought it was kind of cool how some of the cards printed only in Japan and the cards from the TCG game for GameBoy were translated and put into Apprentice.

Imakuni? + LM Machoke = WIN

wait wait ok here...
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=11401&CategoryID=199&tabindex=0&tabid=9&Page=4

Back