BW/BW2 Interactive Map

dcwazzy

Aspiring Trainer
If you go here: CLICK! and click the White logo, it'll take you to an interactive map that places some prereleased images with locations.

Maybe someone can translate what it says?

Great find Dcwazzy! I don't think much of the pre-released things are "big" and dramatic, though. But still, great find!

It's kinda old, but good to have a thread about it nonetheless. This is what I can get from the map:

It seems that we start our journey from the south-east, just like Johto. Hiun City is one of the first cities we visit, and before that there's some kind of forest. Hiun City seems to have a boat - I wonder where we can go with that? I'm thinking maybe some of the small islands. One of them has a house. That's a random place...

After that we have to cross a desert and that leads us to the ferris wheel thing we saw in a screenshot some time ago. From there we can go either west or east. East leads us to some... ehh, cave/forest thing, while there's yet another bridge in the west. The journey seems kinda random from here, it's impossible to see where to go. There's a lot of trees and caves/mountains. It does seem like we're going around in a big circle around the spiral thing in the middle.

Overall it's a pretty interesting map. I dunno why I wrote this, I guess I want a good discussion going, lol.

Playerking95 said:
Doesn't a boat near the port take you to the victini thing? Correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it does, only if you have the Liberty Ticket, though.

Back