• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Internet Explorer Z (Porygon-Z+techs) for cities (Seniors)

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
This is basicly the teched out version of the deck posted on http://google.com/

Pokemon (23):

4-2-3/1 Porygon-Z (CatS-CatS-Promo/CatS)
1-1-1 Crobat Prime (UL-UL-UL)
3-2/1 Dodrio (SV-SV/UD)
2-1 Uxie X (LA-LA)
1 Azelf (LA)

T/S/S (27):

4 Rare Candy
2 Conspiracy
2 BTS
1 Palmer's
2 Collector
2 Belts
1 Lux Ball
2 Bebe's
3 Communicator
4 Devoluter
4 Evoluter

Energy (10):

4 DCE
2 Psychic
4 Call

Strategy:

Use Porygon-Z to donk, and as a main attacker, Crobat for Machamp, Donphan, and to snipe, Dodrio UD to alternate easy, and the rest for draw.

Clash at the summit: http://pokebeach.com/tcg/clash-at-the-summit

Jade

Retired
Would you please include spoilers for any unreleased cards in your original post, for quick reference?

Thank you.

AmishEskimoNinja

Hating durant since 11/16/11
I don't see why crobat is a good machamp counter. If you're going to take up 3 spaces for a tech that will be wicked hard to get out, it should at least be a OHKO.

ERL is a terrible legend for this deck. If you ever use it, you're going to do 80 damage to literally every one of your pokemon. Secondly, you have to get both pieces and one of the only two lightning energy. Finally, you can't use it as a surprise tech because you don't have any energy acceleration or transfer

this won't help your machamp matchup, but legend box + decode is an awfully nice combo.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Mew Jadester said:
Would you please include spoilers for any unreleased cards in your original post, for quick reference?

Thank you.

Oh yea, forgot about that.

amisheskimoninja said:
I don't see why crobat is a good machamp counter. If you're going to take up 3 spaces for a tech that will be wicked hard to get out, it should at least be a OHKO.

ERL is a terrible legend for this deck. If you ever use it, you're going to do 80 damage to literally every one of your pokemon. Secondly, you have to get both pieces and one of the only two lightning energy. Finally, you can't use it as a surprise tech because you don't have any energy acceleration or transfer

this won't help your machamp matchup, but legend box + decode is an awfully nice combo.

Crobat's not a Machamp COUNTER, it's just so I don't autoloss vs. Machamp/Donprime. And I don't understand how it is hard to get out. Rare Candy, attatch a psychic, and start owning.

I agree on ditching ERL though.

Changes:

-1-1 ERL
-2 Lightning
+4 Call

Cinema

Gyarados Bait
I think that you could take out crobat, mabye in light of a crobat G and maybe some poke turns, probably a better donphan counter if you can fit in a gain.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
It's a nice idea, but it's too hard to pull of. Donphan and especially Machamp can KO Crobat G/

peetzaman

lolwut
I think the best Donphan counter in this case would be Glaile ar since you're running four double colorless.