Iron Man and Hulk

Lucario1d

Lucario's Master
I have herd that Tony Stark makes and apperiance at the end of the new Hulk movie that is just like the one after Iron man which is supposed to lead to a Captain America movie has anyone else herd of this?

I am hoping there is an Iron Man 2 that would be pretty cool maybe after the avengers movie they will make an ulitimate avengers movie

They are making a Captain America movie. They are not remaking the Hulk, it's the sequel. They are not including the first Hulk for the Ultimate Avengers. I don't know why. They are making an Iron Man 2. They are planning it now. All of these movies are going to be part of the Avengers movie. The Avengers movie is going to be the sequel to all of these movies.

I definately know a Captain America movie is in the works...

dmster out.

Chazz9 said:
They are making a Captain America movie. They are not remaking the Hulk, it's the sequel. They are not including the first Hulk for the Ultimate Avengers. I don't know why. They are making an Iron Man 2. They are planning it now. All of these movies are going to be part of the Avengers movie. The Avengers movie is going to be the sequel to all of these movies.

It is accually not a sequel they are remaking it because the first one was not that good

Well if they are making movie's about each of the avengers that would mean they are going to have to make a thor movie aswell.

they are planning about it, but it's not official. But I think it is possible just not coming out this year. I believe it might come out next year....

Lucario1d said:
Well if they are making movie's about each of the avengers that would mean they are going to have to make a thor movie aswell.

Not if it'll be based on New Avengers. I heard quite a lot of rumours about a Luke Cage movie. Though Hulk isn't in NA so...yeah. Though there had been rumours about a Thor movie too...thought it would propobally either be an epic fail or a Beowulf ripoff.

Well, we'll see. If they make Thor, then we get an original Avengers movie. Hopefully, because that would prove that Marvel superhero movies are still loyal to the comics. And I hope that Tony will have alcohol problems with IM2.

Back