Pokemon Is Deoxys ar real pokemon?...

of course it's a real pokemon. The ONLY diference is that it comes from the space

u can look at the Deoxys and rayquaza movie !

He's in the Pokedex, is he not :p? Mewtwo was a clone and he's considered a Pokemon, so sure, why not?

And I feel like this belongs in the Anime Discussion, as it does not pertain to the TCG at all. So let's mosey, topic!

*MOVED*

RE: Is Deoxys a real Pokemon?

It depends on the definition of Pokemon. Deoxys isn't from any planet, and was born from a space virus. Therefore, it's a virus, rather than a Pokemon. However, it can use attacks, is intelligent, and has an ability. Therefore, it's a Pokemon. But there's still more. It's developed a language- granted, it's a telekinetic one, but still-, and it can transform itself to fit the situation- but it isn't pernament. In those ways, it's unique.

Virus, Pokemon, or Sentient? I leave that to you.

what a weird topic... as far as I am concerned its in the pokedex so therefore it is a pokemon. Anyhow in the anime some people believe clefairy comes from space and thats considered a pokemon.

are we going to get spacists? (racist but then for different planets :F)
ofcourse deoxys is a pokemon, it learns pokemon attacks, has pokemon stats, fits in a pokeball, and has everything else that is pokemon-y, it's as much pokemon as any other pokemon.

you can say it is a real pokemon but i don't. deoxys is articial it is a virus created in a space problem

No, its an Uber :p

But seriously, I think that it does not deserve to be a pokemon, and so is mewtwo. They are buts uglier versions of the cute baby-legendaries, mew, celebi, jirachi and manaphy.

Absol said:
No, its an Uber :p

But seriously, I think that it does not deserve to be a pokemon, and so is mewtwo. They are buts uglier versions of the cute baby-legendaries, mew, celebi, jirachi and manaphy.

lol^

But I agree with you. Mewtwo isn't really a Pokemon, it's a clone. A FAKE of the real thing. And Deoxys? Maybe maybe not because for one it isn't afake and two it's a space virus!! How the heck can that be a Pokemon?

we have a SLUDGE pokemon, then how can a space-virus pokemon not be real, every pokemon has something that it's based upon
I still don't see why it shouldn't Eb a pokemon, just because it's from space and not from earth
arusesu: created the universe
parukia & diaruga: master of space/time, so, well, not earth-bound
clefairy, cleffa and clefable (and probably all other pink pokes with that curl): FROM THE MOON

so you see, deoxys IS a pokemon, I rest my case

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why people are seeing deoxys as a non-pokemon.

1) It fits in a pokeball.
2) It has attacks.
3) It seems to attack turn based style, rather than the traditional way of fighting (ie go absolutely mental until someone stops moving).
4)It's on the pokedex.

Surely that's all the information you need, that is what makes a pokemon a pokemon. It doesn't matter if it's from outer space, the moon, or even the little shop down the road. Deoxys is still a pokemon.

As for the cloning thing... when they make a clone of a human (they're gonna do it, eventually) it'll still be a human. Actually, everyone here is cloned from their parents genes (not unlike mewtwo).

I know it sounds stupid but I believe Deoxys is basically MewThree

I know it sounds stupid but I remember when pokemon first came out. When everyone bought Blue and Red and a lot of people made up stuff (Kabutops comes from Scyther, Pikachu actually does learn special abilities) stuff like that. My favorite one was since people saw Ho-Oh in the show they all assumed it was Moltres.

I never believed any of this stuff but one of the biggest ones I heard about was there being a MewThree. I'd always been a big fan of Mew and Mewtwo...eh not so much. (I still use Alakazam as my Psychic)

Deoxy's does appear some type of artifically created pokemon that could be a sort of MewThree represenative

deoxys is a real poke.
remember the ep after brock joined ahs in kanto????
they met that prof guy whos in love with the moon stone and he said all pokemon come from space.

yup in a way now we know that all pokemon com from space, because of aruseus, then based in this all pokemons are not pokemons. they're just something that atacks, eats, gives joyes, plays, adn other stuff.

of course deoxys is a pokemon and so is mewtwo.

in the birth of mewtwo movie a special one that has been released this year, there's something about the cloning of mew.

and if you look, mewtwo and mew are not look a like, they're different, in every way except one, they want to see they're "race" in safety.

Deoxys came from space, but it was alredy deoxyes, the beam we see in movie 7 is the one to awake deoxys only.

Yeah he is the 386 pokemon in the 3rd generation and he is like the 3rd generation of mewtwo.:)

Back