BW/BW2 Is Pokemon Conquest Actually Out?

Blackmage96

Herp Derp
Everywhere I've seen says June 18, however no store seems to have it. Does it actually come out today or did every single site manage to mess up the release date? I live in a particularly dense area and we never get these kind of release date problems

RE: Is Conquest Actually Out?

From what I heard, only in the west coast. It doesn't come out for the rest of us till tomorrow.

I still have to wait until Tuesday anyway.
Also, I saw a commercial that said it was coming out on Tuesday the 19th.

I live in California, which is on the West Coast, so I think it's safe to say that the release date is the 19th, although some stores may be releasing it a bit early.

Yes, it's technically out. Being a Monday Nintendo release however, it's unfortunately plagued with shipment issues. It's for this reason GameStop will list the release as Tuesday instead, because they know they won't likely have their shipment of the game on the proper street date (and even if they get it, the Tuesday date prevents them from selling it). Most people are having luck with Wal-Mart, Toys R Us and Target but don't get your hopes up until tomorrow.

As a side note for those looking to pick up the game, GameStop is currently charging $34.99 which is roughly $5 over the MSRP set by Nintendo (they're notorious for this). Since the passwords they're offering are universal I'd advise purchasing it elsewhere unless it's your only option.

They didn't get their shippment in until earlier this afternoon, but I purchased Pokemon Conquest at my Target store yesterday(Monday June 18th 2012). So, the game actually did come out yesterday. I live in Ohio.

Teeboy23 said:
They didn't get their shippment in until earlier this afternoon, but I purchased Pokemon Conquest at my Target store yesterday. So, the game actually did come out yesterday. I live in Ohio.

Well, the official release date was today. It's been reported that the shipments weren't street dated though, so some stores sold them as soon as they got them.

Nintendo's actually released a tweet about the delay: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/statuses/215511868398256128

I mean, it's not much, but wow. I've never seen direct contact like this.

Well, to be honest, lifting the street date didn't really help us figure out when the game was actually going to hit the stores.

Back