is there a tech in toolbox against flygon?

ipwnulose

POGIMANZ MASTA
i really need to know how to beat flygon with toolbox what can i use to beat flygon thats in toolbox or any other deck plz suggest

Ditto LA, Purugly G, and Fantom are great basic counters against Flygon. They cover the weakness while dishing massive damage on Flygon.

well I play toolbox and there shouldn't be a problem against flygon because you should be able to outspeed them. But if you can't, you need a surprise ambipom G. If they bring out a flygon SW use palkia G.

well im runnin dialgaG in toolbox for the turn 1 defen and only rely on him and hounkrow toxi and bats and weavile
EDIT:btw purugly takes to long to get the 3 nrg and e gain, but maybe il try the ambipom for quick disruption thanks for suggestions

ditto would be best, in toolbox you also play a bunch of different energy's so ditto can thrive off of that.

trevorispro said:
fan rotom is the best tech in tbox assuming you play lucario gl wich you should.

Ditto can kill flygon and flygon X with 3 energy. Fan rotom would have less HP (sort of), and can't kill flygon X on its own without some kind of help. I'd vote for ditto.

it's so fun to extreme-attack with a ditto xD. ditto>fantom as ditto can be good in other matchups as well.

But a clever flygon player would just switch in a flygon sw or even a trapinch and ko ditto...purugly g should be quite easy to tech in.

But SW is most likely rotated so only a little longer until flygon is rendered powerless against ditto. Come on mirrored hp and the ability to do extreme attack, that is epic

Purugly G is better in Toolbox, I find. Energy Gain and you're killing Flygon and their hand.

dmaster out.

TDA said:
But a clever flygon player would just switch in a flygon sw or even a trapinch and ko ditto...purugly g should be quite easy to tech in.

SW Flygon can't do 120 damage, so it can't KO the ditto without a second attack. Nor can a trapinch KO ditto

amisheskimoninja said:
trevorispro said:
fan rotom is the best tech in tbox assuming you play lucario gl wich you should.

Ditto can kill flygon and flygon X with 3 energy. Fan rotom would have less HP (sort of), and can't kill flygon X on its own without some kind of help. I'd vote for ditto.

fan rotom is useful in more situations other than the flygon match up.
like palkia g, kingdra and any water type. ditto is useless against palkia g and kingdra its only good for flygon.

amisheskimoninja said:
TDA said:

SW Flygon can't do 120 damage, so it can't KO the ditto without a second attack. Nor can a trapinch KO ditto
3 Energies on trapinch ohko's ditto,and fllygon isn't meant to ko ditto directly,you just retreat your flygon,bring a lower hp pokemon,and its kaput for ditto.And anyway,flygon sw can do 120 damage to ditto unles it retreats,80 base+20 weakness +2 damage counters due to flygon's body before your turn starts again=120 damage.

^when will you have 3 energy on a trapinch... ditto is a great surprise thing. send up a crobat, bench ditto, attach to it, then galactic switch to it, retreat for ditto, and attack for 70+invincibility. sure you can retreat for a trapinch, you can't do anything though. and now you have a flygon that has 70, that's OHKO'd by almost anything in toolbox.

Palkia G X destroys their bench, but it's an X himself so it's risky. For just hitting hard on Flygon, there's not really a good normal type in Toolbox so I dunno.

Toolbox can't simply add a tech. It's not possible. All the counters listed either do too few damage or requires too much energy to counter Flygon and slows down the overall speed of the deck anyway. Just play without a counter and try to outspeed it.

purugly is a big cat what can nothing
Fan rotom ist funny but Ditto are the best again Toolbox aswell an vs Flygon

purugly is horrible. Ditto is fun, but a switch out or warp point turns you into a trapinch with 3 energy attached instead of a flygon, Fotom is a decent choice due to resistance, but due to the only +30 weakness, simply countering with weakness doesn't work. it worked pre-dp, and it works against sp, but regular guys need that extra umph. LB gets turned into 2 less cards on your deck, lucario is a wasted bench space, leaving you with 3 most of the time, 1 for lucario, 1 for your tech, 1 for the uxie you drop T2 to get out Lucario or your tech, and possibly 1 for the azelf you dropped to get lucario/tech. tech against the concept, not the weakness.

they need full benches? easy, simply slip a giant stump past the judges.

Back