J-chan's sprite shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-chan lll

Sorry, I'm too insane to talk to you.
this is my sprite shop! I am very... er... amaturish, or however you spell that. dont expect amazing works of art from me. :p also! I can not draw, or tablet, or anything, so this is the best header I can offer.

well I can do some pretty basic stuff. I can recolor (pokemon:---- color(s):----) splices (pokemon 1:---- pokemon 2:----) I can invert pokemons colors (pokemon:----) I can do split inverts (pokemon:-----) and what I call "glitched" pokemon. (pokemon:----- vert. or horiz.:----) and I can do a 2-light whitch is basically the lighter shades are one color, and the darker ones are another. (Pokemon:---- color 1:---- color 2:----) and I can (kinda) do revamps (pokemon:---- version:----)

spriteexample.jpg

refrain from the revamps, because I'm REALLY bad at them

If you wanna be a worker fill this out.

whitch sprites can you do?:

thats about it.

rules:
1. you may only request a 3-pokemon splice, if at least 2 of them have the same basic body structure.
2. er... be nice?

I think thats it... tell me if I missed something.

All shops belong in Celadon Mart - I'll be moving this there.

I suggest you read the Celadon Mart Rules before doing anything else, as the layout of your first post could benefit from some of the guidelines listed there. For an example of what a well-organized shop looks like, please check out the Example Shop.

I hope this helped, and I hope your shop does well. :)

thanks xous, I didnt know there were rules for every forum lol. I edited it, sorry if I missed something.

all of your sprites are good (except for the re-colour, mainly because of the choice of colour.)

Ill have an eevee glitch.

Awesome. I'll get on that.

Here you go!

glitchedeevee.jpg

you didnt specify vertical or horizontal, so I chose for you XD

Hey i want a Dragonite/Articuno splice avatar but i dont know how to get it on my avatar?

Im sick of this Stimpy one

dragonite, I'm not sure what you're asking. I cant do avatars, if thats what you want.

altaria king, do you want vertical or horizontal?

J-chan lll said:
dragonite, I'm not sure what you're asking. I cant do avatars, if thats what you want.

altaria king, do you want vertical or horizontal?

she/he wants you to do the splice so he/she can use it as an avy and asking how to put it on.

ooohhh! sorry. you have to go to the top of the page, and click on "user cp" from there look on the side bar and click "avatar" than save the image on to your desktop (drag the image to your desktop) and click "browse" on the page, and find the image, and double click it. I have a mac, so I dont know if this will work on pc's, but that's how I do it.

I've timed myself for each of these sprites

glitchedeevee-1.jpg

4:39

glitchedabamasnow.jpg

10:34

still working on the splice, dragonite7

Parasect 0_o said:
Hey, Parasect Vertical Glitch Pweeze

Please do not post in a thread that has not been posted in for two weeks or more. Thanks!

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back