Junk Rares you're sick of pulling.

pokedan24

Aspiring Trainer
On TCGO, I'm trading excess cards for Dark Explorers packs. In the past couple of days I got about 8 packs, 4 of which had non holo Scrafty as the rare. While there are worse rares to pull in that set (like Bisharp), I'm pretty sick of seeing this guy.

Boundaries crossed also had quite a few junk cards.

Shaymin (Good card that's outclass by emolga)
Whimsicott
Victini (the worst of the victinis)
Hydro Kick Keldeo
Swoobat
Unfezant

As for next destinies, don't get me started on the damn monkey trio!

Hey, the Bisharp looks cool.

Junk rares? From BC: Audino ( I get this every freaking pack! I open a blister with the pikachu promo? AUDINO) 4 BC packs on TCGO? 2 Audinos!

DREX: Hmmm.... Probably Manetrics or Probopass.

DE: Nothing really.

ND:The trio of doom

I dont open that many NV and under packs now. And I am yet to open more PS packs, only got the ones from pre-release.

Manetric makes an amazing rogue deck attacker XD. I seriously hate freakin Unfezant, like srsly F*ck off

Forget about Audino. Thing doesn't even have good trade value. (although that might change since it counters lasers).

i've managed five beautifly from dragons exalted, and maybe three dustox. it's getting a bit excessive...

I probably opened over 500 packs of Next Destinies.
And I was tired of pulling Kyurem & Reshiram exs...

At one point in time, I had 21 Kyurem Ex...

Those scraftys I hate them so much I literally have 8! I hate them they are trash to me.

You are listing and only listing a few cards? All sets are full of these junk rares...

Forgot about real life pull, watchog from Plasma Storm. Fortunately my TCGO pull was much better (Articuno EX)

In my experience, Dragons Exalted has the least number of junk rares. Sigilyph, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Garbodor, Roserade, and ninetails are all in this set. Other cards such as Ampharos, Agron, Shedinja, Milotic, and Manetric, have potential.

With the most recent sets, Audino and Jellicent.
They're freaking everywhere.
I could assemble a massive army of them both.
ಠ_ಠ

Jeeelllliiiiiceeeennnt. Any set that it's in. Also Scrafty from any set that it's in. Those two Pokemon stalk me like there is no tomorrow.

IDK about you guys, but I liek BCR Jellicent. Dat anti-eels tech tho.

Anyway, I'm sick of the non-holo Garbodor from PLS already, and I've only opened 9 packs.

Also, proud to say I've NEVER opened a pack of NXD or DEX. :3

The Reunclus from Plasma Blast. I opened 24 packs so far, and I think I pulled 5 with none of them being Reverse Holo.

Reggie McGigas said:
Well on ptcgo i got 3 packs of plasma blast, and all 3 had Suicune as rares.

They're good though? :(
If you don't want them, I know someone that'll give them a good home...!

Rares I hate though-
BCR - Jellicent. Apparently, so does everyone. Also Swoobat, my box had three of them and no Blastoise. Sad times.
PLF - Staraptor. I have way too many. Also Sableye. WHY ARE YOU EVEN RARE GO AWAY
DRX - Probopass. No thanks
PLS - Druddigon. Ew

Back