TCG Fakes Kangaflora's Custom Cards (text, and image using Pokecardmaker.net)

I have checked Pokecardmaker, but there is no option to get a drawn illustration of my dog and to get the cards printed. I found a website that prints the cards pokepaw.com, do you guys know any other alternatives?

I have checked Pokecardmaker, but there is no option to get a drawn illustration of my dog and to get the cards printed. I found a website that prints the cards pokepaw.com, do you guys know any other alternatives?
I couldn't find any alternative websites that do prints for Pokémon cards.

Thanks for checking! I was specifically looking for one in Germany. Poketier.de does the artwork, but they print only on canvas, not on the cards... DIY is probably the best option :)

Pichu.png
Cleffa.png
Igglybuff.png
Tyrogue.png
Smoochum.png
Elekid.png
Magby.png
Azurill.png

Here is the first half of the sixteen Baby Pokémon, but this time with Baby Evolution, giving them the ability to evolve once again.

Last edited:
Wynaut.png
Budew.png
Chingling.png
Bonsly.png
Mime Jr..png
Happiny.png
Munchlax.png
Mantyke.png

And here is the second half of the sixteen Baby Pokémon. All of them now have the ability to evolve once again.

283. Surskit.png
284. Masquerain.png

I've just done Surskit and Masquerain as types that do not get enough representation. In this scenario, I have done Surskit as a Water type, and Masquerain as a Flying type.

0l. Rare Fossil.png
Dracozolt.png
Arctozolt.png
Dracovish.png
Arctovish.png

I finally got round to doing the Galar Fossils. But because their names wouldn't fit on the evolution section of the blank, I had to do Rare Fossil in a different fashion. Still, I'm happy all of the Fossils are done now.

Back