Kingdom hearts 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggron

Aspiring Trainer
I was playing kingdom hearts 2 today and I checked online what year it was made In. It said 2005. I was wondering if anyone knew if any installments to the franchise have been made, because i haven't heard of a kingdom hearts 3. Your help is appreciated

A lot of installments have been made.

• Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  • Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded

And now they're working on
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance

I don't really know.

I have 358/2 Days (for DS), and I think it's a side story.

I believe Birth by Sleep (for PSP) is a main game.

And Re: Coded (for DS) is ... I don't know.

Let me help. None of them are main series games, otherwise they would have a number as they're title. Such as KH1, KH2 and the upcoming KH3. They all however, are extremely relevant to the plot. Birth by Sleep happens 10 years before KH1 and is so relevant to the plot it's almost silly. KH 358/2 Days is not required to understand the plot although it explains almost everything about what happened during the year Roxas was alive. KH Re:Coded is an interquel between KH2 and KH3 and sets up KH3's plot. Any more questions? I'll be happy to answer them.

Yes, no games since Kingdom Hearts 2 have been in the main storyline, although Birth By Sleep does detail what happened before KH1 (Or 2?).

Hopefully they'll release KH3 in the near future, but for now, their focus is on KH 3D

No. Nobody does. It hasn't been announced yet. Not properly anyway. And anyway, KH3D is their main focus now.

This game is never coming. If it does I'm gonna be playing it with my grandkids because that's how long it's gonna take.

I've heard talks that they are working on it. I'm not sure how reliable that can be, but we might have to wait for the next series of consoles for it (and that could take a long time in its own right). :p

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back