• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

KingdomheartsXIII's Trade Thread!

KingdomheartsXIII

Grass Type Trainer
I don't have much since the last time I played was wayyyy back then.
I live in the United States.

Rules:
1) Ref Rules
2) Please be fair, I have easy access to prices through ebay.
3) I do send in a toploader.
4) Good luck finding something! :D

Wants:
STARAPTOR (STORMFRONT) X 1
POKEMON CIRCULATOR X 4 (HG/SS UNLEASHED)
SHAYMIN X 2 (AROMATHERAPY)
RARE CANDY xX
Chikorita (Mysterious Treasures) x 2
Expert Belt x 1
Bebe's Search xX
Roseanne's Research xX
Ultra Pro Black Sleeves xX

Basic Energies:
DARKNESS X 25 (BASIC)
METAL X 25 (BASIC)
Water x 25
Fighting x 16
Lightning x 25
Psychic x 25
Fire x 25

Haves:
Cynthias Feelings x 2
Technical Machine TS-1 x 1
Night Maintenance x 1
Metal Energy Holofoil (Neo Genesis) x 1
Darkness Energy Holofoil (E-Expedition) x 1
Clefable Holofoil (Base Set 2) x 1`
Pidgeot Holofoil (The first one...) x 1
Sableye Reverse Holofoil (Holon Phantoms) x 1
Vileplume Delta Species Reverse Holofoil (Holon Phantoms) x 1
Hitmontop Holofoil (New Discovery) x 1

I have these:

Pokemon Communication x 1 -
Warp Point x 1
Switch x 2 -

And I am looking for holo basic energies -- which are mostly in the sets you have mentioned above in your haves.

I am also interested in your holographic metal energy from neo-genesis (this is a special metal right?)

I value these off of ebay prices. The lowest I could find for an English Mint Metal Energy (Neo Genesis) was 4 dollars. Switch goes for 25 cents a piece...

KingdomheartsXIII said:
I value these off of ebay prices. The lowest I could find for an English Mint Metal Energy (Neo Genesis) was 4 dollars. Switch goes for 25 cents a piece...

That has to be totally wrong. Do you know how much people value any kind of energy on ebay? Please look at all of the prices. I just want that energy because it's holographic.

If you REALLY value that energy at a WHOLE rare candy, i don't know if anyone is going to trade with you.

Heck, I'll trade well for those depending on what you ask for. X)
I don't have a lot of your wants... probably a MT Chikorita somewhere, and definitely a Night Maintenance, Warp Point, and the Switches, but that's it.
Maybe you can find some other stuff on my list that you're interested in for collection purposes or whatever. Just lmk, thanks.

Soariyant said:
That has to be totally wrong. Do you know how much people value any kind of energy on ebay? Please look at all of the prices. I just want that energy because it's holographic.

If you REALLY value that energy at a WHOLE rare candy, i don't know if anyone is going to trade with you.

Before you made that statement, you yourself should have checked cause my eyes do not lie.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=Neo+Genesis+Metal+Energy&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Heck, I'll trade well for those depending on what you ask for. X)
I don't have a lot of your wants... probably a MT Chikorita somewhere, and definitely a Night Maintenance, Warp Point, and the Switches, but that's it.
Maybe you can find some other stuff on my list that you're interested in for collection purposes or whatever. Just lmk, thanks.

I'm not really interested in collection stuff. I can do it for the Chikorita, Night Maintenance, Warp Point and Switch. Please make an offer.

Interested in your Charmeleon (EX Dragon) and Venusaur (Pop2).

My:

Roseanne's Research x1

Your:

Charmeleon (EX Dragon)
Venusaur (Pop 2)

LMK Thanks!

Back