• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Klinklang EX's BW-On

chichi326

Aspiring Trainer
After seeing the success that others had with this sort of deck, i decided to build my own variant. There is some free space in the deck, but i will address that below.
Pokemon: 16
3-1-3 Klinklang
2 Darkrai EX
2 Groudon EX
1 Kyurem EX
1 Kyurem
1 Kyogre EX
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Cobalion NV
T/S/S 28
4 Heavy Ball
2 Ultra ball
3 rare candy
4 max potion
4 N
3 Cheren
2 Juniper
3 Eviolite
3 catcher
Energy 11
4 Blend {W}{L}{F}{M}
4 Prism
2 Dark
1 Metal

5 Free slots

I'm sure that nearly everyone is familiar with how the deck works. Dark energy is there to free retreat Klinklang if needed. There is still 5 slots to fill, and I'm not sure what to put in. Super rods? Revive? large cloak maybe?? Also if anyone has any advice as to how to improve this deck once other sets (Dragons Exalted and Plasma Gale) are released plz comment. One thins I was thinking about doing is switching out Kyurem EX for Keldeo EX when it comes out.

Keldeo-EX - Water - HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Step In
Once during your turn (before you attack), if Keldeo-EX is your Bench, you may switch it with your Active Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Secret Sword: 50+ damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] energy attached to this Pokemon.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Back