• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kunsey Chansey/Skuntank (Unlimited)

Trip

Aspiring Trainer
This deck i've created is called Kunsey, which is a Dark and Colourless {D} {C} (colorless) deck. (I made this deck when Black and White launched).

Chansey 100HP (From Mysterious treasures)
Skuntank 100HP (From stormfront)

5x Basic {D} energy
1x Special {D} energy
6x Basic {F} energy
5x Basic {M} energy

{D}

1x Stunky (Stromfront)
2x Murkrow (From Undaunted)
2x Sableye (From Undaunted)
1x Poochyena (From Platinum)
1x Houndour (From Undaunted)
1x Houndoom (From Undaunted)
2x Stunky (From Undaunted)
2x Umbreon (From Undaunted) (One is a Theme deck holo)
2x Skuntank (From Undaunted)
1x Honchkrow (From Undaunted)
1x Honchkrow Lv.X (Secret Wonders)

{C}

2X Eevee (MD) (Undaunted)
1x Togepi (Undaunted)
1x Bidoof (Stormfront)
1x Munchlax (RR)
1x Doduo (Undaunted)
1x Pidgey (Triumphant)
1x Sentret (Secret Wonders)
1x Togetic (Undaunted)

Trainers

2x PC
2x EE
1x FH
1x PB

Supporters

2x ST
1x TRT
1x Twins
1x IQ
1x AC
2x Scott

Stadium

1x Burned Tower

Strategy:
Stunky will be charged with upto 2 {D} energys, and one special {D} energy. That way, if I draw Skuntank, I could go straight for Plunder, and that special {D} energy can add 10 damage. (Very useful if playing a psychic type deck). Not only that, but I could also discard any trainer card attached to the defending Pokemon. While I draw my continuous prize cards, I would load Chansey with energys. If my Skuntank gets knocked out, Chansey would come up, able to do it's double edge attack. Then I've got good ol' Bidoof. It's yawn attack is helpful for getting Pokemon to sleep. Then all my other Pokemon will come to the rescue. That way, my deck would be unbeatable!

Please post your thoughts and what you like or hate about this deck.

RE: Kunsey Chansey/Skuntank

You're going to need to add the deck's strategy into the first post or this thread will be locked.

Back