KyuDra or KingRemmy Spread deck of the ages!!

Lawliet

Aspiring Trainer
After seeing the kyurem card its obviously going to be a top tier card in my opinion so as far as making a deck around it I was thinking something like.

4 Kyurem
2-2-2 Ferilgtor Prime
3-3-3 Kingdra prime
2-2 Mandibuzz
2 stantlers

Its probably not perfect the idea would be to spread damage with kyurem and kingdra knocking out weak basics and bringing in mandibuzz to snipe the more durable ones. Ferilagator is just there for the quick set up for making it possible to start spreading 30's second turn which would be horrific. I suppose if your using the unlimited format you could run some crobat G's for more devisation but no.

I was considering taking out the ferilgator line for a less clustered pokemon lines. So I got some questionsss.

#1. How does this deck look so far? Assuming that I include good trainers and the like.

#2. Any other pokemon tweaks I could do? Remove ferigator or add another line of something. Keep in mind the point of the deck itself.

#3. Could this deck actually function well and possibly be upper tiers or not so much?

#4. Anything else you wanna add would help me :D. You could suggest trainers and supporters or energy lines if you want. I want you to be honest in the feedback and try to be as helpful as possibly.

Thank you for the help! :D

Edit: Oh yeah I was also thinking about adding a Hyddregion line for the obvious spread benefit and its ablity means I wouldn't have to run darks if I didn't want to and it has synergy with Ferigator in the sense that I can quickly boost it up to power :D So also give me your opinion on that. Thank you!

Too many stage 2 lines is not good so, 2 different max imo. So don't add hydreigon. Looks actually pretty nice since mandibuzz needs only 1 dark energy to snipe. Could try this myself since i like every pokes of this apart from stantler, rather use cleffa for starter.

Oh and feraligatr adds water energies ONLY to water type pokemons so hydreigon wouldn't synch with it.

Tyranodon said:
You could take out the feraligatr line and add a 2-2 floatzel plus 2 shaymins or something?

Consistency > Being catchered and ohkoe'd easily. That would just add weakness against zekrom and reshiram decks which can catcher ohko those. they can't ohko feraligatr nor kyurem without plus powers.

Zhaituki said:
Too many stage 2 lines is not good so, 2 different max imo. So don't add hydreigon. Looks actually pretty nice since mandibuzz needs only 1 dark energy to snipe. Could try this myself since i like every pokes of this apart from stantler, rather use cleffa for starter.

Oh and feraligatr adds water energies ONLY to water type pokemons so hydreigon wouldn't synch with it.

Ah alright I didn't read the feraligator that well. I might end up trying this as well once I get another cleffa and buzz.

Thanks for the help :D

Back