• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kyurem & Dusknoir with blastoise b&w on

k klowners

Aspiring Trainer
OK I'm really ecstatic about this deck that I made proxies (out of regular playing cards) out of some future cards that are coming out in the future and I thought It would be cool to share with all of you guys the deck that took me half of the night on a saturday of play testing with other future decks like Garchomp/Altaria, Keldo/Blastoise and Darkrai/Hydregon as well as the munch munch deck (Raticate Amoongus) I will give decklists for the matchups later on request but they were interesting to say the least. All In all I think the Deck I'm about to show you (not necessarily my decklist but maybe close) will be fun to play with and widely used in the meta in the future.

pokemon-21

4-2-4 Dusknoir (coldflare/ freezebolt)
3-0-4 Blastoise (coldflare/freezebolt)
4 Kyurem

Trainers/supporters-29

4 cheren
4 N
4 Switch
4 Rare Candy
3 Cilan
3 Level Ball
3 Revive
2 Super rod
1 Ultra ball
1 Computer search

Energy-10
water{W}

Ok lets discuss, constructive criticism is welcome and lets discuss possible stategies too. Again I said with request I can post the deck lists I used and how the results of the battles went.

strategy: The main Idea is to spread damage to the extreme with Dusknoir and Kyurem and Cilan and Blastoise gives fast acceleration for Kyurem

ArceusIsTheBest said:
Needs some Wartortle. What are you gonna do against Item Lock?

Nobody plays Item Lock anymore LOL, but I still agree that you should put in a Wartortle for consistency reasons.

-1 Dusclops
+1 Wartortle
-1 Level Ball
+ 1 Ultra Ball

Also you NEED to make room for Pokemon Catchers and Professor Junipers

Dusknoir is a support Pokemon, not an attacker. That thick of a line is not needed at all. Just run one Super Rod if you are too peculiar about having them get knocked out. Dropping an entire 1-1-1 line of that frees up three spots for Catcher.

Catcher nets you kills by stalling and preventing Dark Patches. Outrage KOs are great with Catcher, too.

cf11 said:
ArceusIsTheBest said:
Needs some Wartortle. What are you gonna do against Item Lock?

Nobody plays Item Lock anymore LOL, but I still agree that you should put in a Wartortle for consistency reasons.

-1 Dusclops
+1 Wartortle
-1 Level Ball
+ 1 Ultra Ball
-2 Duskull
-2 Dusclops
+ 4 Pokemon Catchers

Back