• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kyurem-Samurott-Cryogonal-Feraligatr

Gyaradan

Aspiring Trainer
Well, i decided to take a break from pokemon for a while but now i'm back and i figured i'd just modify the deck i was working on last. any suggestions would be appreciated seeing as how i've missed the 2 most recent sets and the effect they've made on deck building.

16 POKEMON

2-1-2 Samurott
2-1-2 Feraligatr Prime
4 Kyurem
2 Cryogonal

28 T/S/S

2 Interviewer's Questions
3 Eviolite
2 Twins
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Switch
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Fisherman

16 ENERGY

12 Water Energy
4 Rescue Energy

Strategy is to spread as early as possible with kyurem and then use cryogonal as a catcher of sorts to gust up weak bench warmers. it can then use it's second attack to finish off the weak active and fade back into my hand. samurott is for late game/stalling because of his amazing tanking and heavy damage dealing. lastly, feraligatr is the glue of sorts with his fantastic rain dance pokepower for energy acceleration.

Back