• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Lapras VMax Turbo OHKO

BustRecords

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 4 Lapras V SHF 183
* 2 Lapras VMAX SHF 184
* 4 Snom SHF 29
* 2 Frosmoth SHF 30
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
* 3 Manaphy-EX BKP 32
* 2 Suicune LOT 59

##Trainer Cards - 26

* 4 Switch CES 147
* 4 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 4 Capacious Bucket RCL 156
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 3 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 3 Nessa VIV 183

##Energy - 15

* 13 Water Energy SMEnergy 12
* 2 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165

-----------------------------------------------------

The goal of the deck is to spam down water energy onto Lapras V using Frosmoth, I have Manaphy EX in order to cut down on slots for switch, as well as offer more utility from the bench. Suicune is another bench sitter allowing me to switch out unfavorable matchups. having these 2 utility pokemon allow me to focus in on my trainer slots and really crank out water energy into my hand, and eventually onto my pokemon. Cards I have considered are Keldeo Gx, which takes care of decidueye matchup, but I figure if I can just swap him away from active it would be just as well. Ive also looked at Articuno GX for coverage against other energy spam, and Vaporeon GX with the Energy Evolution Eevee which is similar to Lapras, but im not sure which one is more worth it. I am really new to Pokemon TCG but long time fan of the franchise, any help is appreciated