• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a lot. Have a bit. There be a Shiny Rayquaza in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChamp4L

Aspiring Trainer
Rules:

1. Reference Rule always applies. Lowest ref sends 1st. If we have traded before, and I have more references then you, I'll gladly send same time.
2. Most to all of my cards are Near Mint, to Mint condition. I expect yours to be the same. If they aren't, PLEASE let me know. I will still trade for them, I just don't like suprises.
3. I rarely trade out of the US, as I've had two very bad experiences. So if you are from out of the US and I do not wish to trade with you, please note that it is in no way meant to be disrespectful.

Wants:

3 Tropical Beach (Staff, or Unstamped only)
4 Regular Terrakion NV
10 Call of Legends Basic Dark Energy
12 Call of Legends Water Energy
8 Call of Legends Fighting Energy
8 Emerald Fighting Energy
12 Emerald Water Energy
10 Emerald Lightning Energy
Xx Mewtwo EX Full Art (can include non full art replacement)
3x RH Emerald Rare Candy
Xx RH Professor Juniper (any set)
Xx RH Bianca
Xx RH Cheren
Xx RH Random Receiver
Xx RH Switch
Xx RH Super Rod *HUGE WANT ATM*
1 Shiny Zoroark
2 Zorua RH (Ascention)
1 Cool Porygon (Sealed ONLY!!!)
2x Gible RH (Sand Attack)
4x Gabite RH (Ability)
4x Garchomp RH (I have 4 Regular foil. Will include more for 4 RH)
4 Blend WFLM RH
2x Promo Litwick
2x Shiny Chandelure
Xx CYL
Xx Mew EX
Xx Mew EX FA(I collect Mew)
Xx Mew (I collect Mew. Let me know what you have)

Haves:

2 Meowth Gameboy Promo SEALED (Not sure what to value this, as I can't remember the last time someone offered a sealed one for trade)
2 Shaymix EX FA
1 Hydreigon DRX
1 Shiny Rayquaza DRX (Probably only going toward a Beach, Mewtwo EX FA, or Shiny Zoroark AND 2 Shiny Chandelure)
4 Raikou EX (Non fa)
1 Tornadus EX (non fa)
1 Kyogre EX (FA)
2 Darkrai EX (Fa)
1 Darkrai EX (Non FA)

RE: Looking for Tons. Have Tons. Trying to get back into the game. Let's Trade!

Approved.

~Muddy68

CML for
1 Shaymin EX Full Art
1 Tornadus EX
2 Raikou EX
1 Raikou EX FA
1 Zekrom EX FA

Justin - Didn't really see anything I was interested in.

Anyone else?

Hey, CML for Raikou EX FA and Tornadus EX please

Hey there,

I'm interested in your Raichu ex. Could you check my list? :)

b0b - I like your Kyurem EX FA and Gigas EX FA. I wouldn't trade the Tornadus towards them, but the Raikou is fair game!

Soul - I like the following: Catcher, Empoleon DE, 1 RH Cheren. Do you have any unlisted RH Staples?

Keeper - Nice list, but I didn't really see anything I'd want to trade the Raikou towards, sorry.

Anyone else?

RE: Looking for Tons. Have Tons. Trying to get back into the game. Want Victory Medals!!!

CML for Shining Celebi and Shining Noctowl? I have 3 RH N (DEX), 1 RH Juniper (DEX), 1 RH Cheren, 2 RH Random Receiver (But I need these replaced with reg. ones), and 2 RH Pokemon Communication (HGSS). I also have these RH Staples:
1 RH Ultra Ball
3 RH Rare Candy (UL)
1 RH Level Ball
2 RH Heavy Ball
4 RH Cheren
1 RH Skyarrow Bridge
1 RH Rocky Helmet
1 RH SSU (UL)
3 RH Switch (1 BW, 2 HGSS)
1 Pokemon Center
1 RH DCE (NDE)
1 RH PONT

RE: Looking for Tons. Have Tons. Trying to get back into the game. Want Victory Medals!!!

I have:
2x RH Juniper DE
1x RH Pokémon Comm BW

I can easily get an Empoleon from DE
+ Lots of other stuff
(CML for More)

I would love to trade for:
1 Crystal Kingdra
1 Shining Noctowl
1 Shining Celebi

Please CML for more thanks :)

I've actually confirmed a trade with RH Cheren so that's gone. :(

Would you do:

My:
Pokémon Catcher
Empoleon DE
Something smallish

Your:
Raichu ex

I have a few notables unlisted and a couple cards I just received in the mail today. Things like Hydreigon NV, Typhlosion Prime, Ampharos Prime, etc.. I've also got some unlisted NH Staples like Level Ball and whatnot.

Do you have any bulk for trade (especially RH/Holo Rares, RH C/UC)? I have a Victory Medal and some of your other wants.

RE: Looking for Call of Legends RH Basic Darkness Energies, and much more. Let's trade!

Bump 8-2-2012.

RE: Looking for Call of Legends RH Basic Darkness Energies, and much more. Let's trade!

Can u CML for rayquaza EX, Darkrai EX FA, and Ho oH EX FA?

THanks

puck - Thanks for posting, but I didn't see anything I was interested in.

My:
4 Empoleon DEX
4 N RH

Your:
FA Darkrai

I don't value FA Darkrai that high due to tins, so yeah.. Just an offer. Counter or LMK?

Derp said:
My:
4 Empoleon DEX
4 N RH

Your:
FA Darkrai

I don't value FA Darkrai that high due to tins, so yeah.. Just an offer. Counter or LMK?

No thanks man. FA Darkrai wont' lose too much value due to the reprint, since it's a full art. I don't even consider that close to fair offer. Sorry.

Anyone else?

But it won't be super high, either. IMO it'll go to $10-15 at the highest. And that's only because it is a full art.
Would you like to counter..?

CML for
1 Ho-Oh EX FA
1 Ho-Oh EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back