Wi-Fi Trades Looking for Adamant Scyther!

Askail

Aspiring Trainer
Friend Code: 0275-8705-4203
Looking for battles: No
Time Zone: EST
Times Available:

Haves:

Services Offered:

Wants:
I'm just looking for an adamant Scyther. Doesn't have good IV's seeing as how I'm fairly new to the competitive scene so I don't think I have a Pokemon good enough for that type of trade. Aside from legendaries. Noobie I know lol. BUt I'm having a super hard time breeding for one and just thought I'd check here. So if you can help I'd be in your debt haha. Thanks.

RE: Adamant Scyther

I have a few scyther i got from wondertrade months ago. i'll let you know if any of them have your desired nature and you can just take it.

I could breed one for you with the ability Technician and at least 4 Perfect IV's from my Competitive Scizor if you're interested.

Galaxy Hunter said:
I could breed one for you with the ability Technician and at least 4 Perfect IV's from my Competitive Scizor if you're interested.

Yeah that would be awesome. What would you want for it?

Axell Starr said:
I have a few scyther i got from wondertrade months ago. i'll let you know if any of them have your desired nature and you can just take it.

Okay thanks!

Askail said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Yeah that would be awesome. What would you want for it?

Axell Starr said:

Okay thanks!

Well, what do you have available?
Askail said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
Well, what do you have available?

I actually ended up getting one after that post. Sorry for the trouble

No problem!

Back