Lugia is the best's Legendary Treasures Prelease

Lugia is the best

Aspiring Trainer
This is my first of many tournaments reports I hope to make this year. I participated in quite a few tournaments last year, but I was too lazy or busy to make a report though. So lets get into it.
The best pulls from first 6 packs:
2 Meloetta EX FA (traded 1 for an Emolga FA :))
Reshiram FA
Darkrai EX
Reshiram EX
Here's the deck I played:

Pokemon (18)
2 Emolga
1 Zekrom ( regular holo :( )
2-1 Cinccino (smooth coat)
1 Druddigon
1 Bouffalant
1 Tornadus EX
1 Sigilyph
1 Meloetta (psychic)
2 ralts
1 Gallade ( I forgot that ralts evolved into kirlia first :p )
1 Stunfisk (muddy water)
1 Reshiram FA
1 Reshiram EX
1 Spiritomb

T/S/S (2)
1 Bianca
1 Crushing Hammer

Energy (20)
5 Lightning
6 Psychic
6 Fire
2 Fighting
1 DCE

My deck actually came out pretty good thanks to my very fortunate pulls.

Round 1 vs.???w/Gyrados/Serperior/Lugia EX
He attaches his energy to his Lugia the first three turns of the game while I power up my Zekrom. During his fourth turn he reads Lugia EX's Plasma Gale and relizes he has to have a plasma energy to do damge. After that I sweep him with my Zekrom.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Sally K. w/???
I start with emolga and she starts with minccino. She tail slaps me the first two turns while I am getting a ton of basics out with emolga on my turns. At one point she knocks out my emolga and I revenge ko her with my Reshiram FA. She doesn't draw into much after that and I knock out her snivy with a Blue Flare to win.

2-0

Door prizes were awarded before the third round , and as usual I didnt win. It's no big deal though.

Round 3 vs. Jim J. w/Reshiram/Terrakion/Meloetta (fighting and psychic) best game!
I start off with my Emogla and he starts with his Reshiram. I call for family and load my bench with basics including my own reshiram and zekrom, so I would be prepared for an Outrage war. He attaches to Reshiram and passes. I only have one energy in hand so I bench my Spitritomb and I attach the energy to it and retreat my emolga to Hexed Mirror to refresh my hand. On his turn he attches another energy to reshiram and starts outraging. This same routine goes on for a couple turns until he knocks out my Spiritomb. By this point I have a fully powered Reshiram and I outrage him to put 20 damage on him and set his reshiram up for a blue flare knockout. He doesnt get much after the reshiram is gone. At one point he knocks out my emolga then he knocks out my Reshiram with his Meloetta (psychic) , but Meloetta is his only pokemon. I send up my Bouffalant (revenge) with one energy and topdeck a lightning energy to use revenge for the game. GG. (He was a very cool guy and I later found out that he didnt pull a single FA or EX from his six packs.)

3-0

In my last two packs I got an awesome looking thundurus holo and a Victini EX.

Props:
Met some cool people
Pull Rates are INSANE!!!
So much good artwork in this set.
Going 3-0

Slops:
Jim not getting a single FA/EX in his first six packs
Me almost not being able to attend the pre release
No Gold Reshiram or Zekrom was pulled.

Well thats it for my pre release I hope to have a report for the upcoming League Challenge and Cities. :D

I went to one and pulled a Melloetta ex full art, a Reshiram full art, Mew ex full art, and Chandelure ex.

goatman4 said:
I went to one and pulled a Melloetta ex full art, a Reshiram full art, Mew ex full art, and Chandelure ex.

Nice! I really wanted to get a mew ex full art because the artwork is really cool.

Went and got awesome pulls. Out of 8 I got
Darkrai ex
Keldeo ex
Mew ex fa
Melloetta ex fa
Shaymin ex fa
White Kyurem ex

Thirsty said:
Went and got awesome pulls. Out of 8 I got
Darkrai ex
Keldeo ex
Mew ex fa