Ruling Lugiaex's elemental blast;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
THIS IS TWO SEPERATE QUESTIONS, 1 REGARDING LUGIA EX AND THE OTHER ABOUT RAYQUAZA DEOXYS.

So, for elemental blast, can I use it if there is a fire, rainbow and Holon FF attached? Or not? And if yes, what energys do I discard?

And for Rayquaza DX, if I have rainbow energy, does its pokebody get turned on?

jayh272416 said:
So, for elemental blast, can I use it if there is a fire, rainbow and Holon FF attached? Or not? And if yes, what energys do I discard?

no he only has 2 colored energies

No, but doesn't rainbow satisfy the condition that it is a water and lightning at the same time? So if I pop in a Holon's Trode will it work?

OK. Question answered. >_< I can't use this in my Castform deck (I have one right in front of me now)

So how about Rayquaza EX: DX?

basic energies, look at rainbow, it's a special energy card V
81.jpg

Lugia ex must have 3 energy, each providing at least 1 fire, 1 water and 1 electric energy. Holon FF is counted as a colourless energy, it states that on the card so it doesnt work and its effect doesnt work on Ex's anyway.

Rainbow energy is worded poorly and this is how people become confused, dont worry though, you're not the only 1, there are alot of people. Rainbow energy provides every energy type at the same time but only counts as 1 energy card. Lugia ex says to discard 1 fire, 1 water and 1 electric energy. That means there must be 3 energy discarded. Holons trode/magneton count as 2 energy of every type so they can be counted as 2 of the 3 energy required to use Elemental Blast.

Yeh and like already said. Rayquaza ex (DX) can only most basic energy cards. So all fire, water, psychic, fighting, electric and grass energy cards can be moved, nothing else can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back