Votes: 24 82.8%
  • no

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

samhink1

This is the ultimate showdown.
Why is Luxray so popular????

i think its so popular because of its rarity

Ummm no its popular because of Bright Look and the fact that it can hit 60 for 1 + Energy Gain. It's an amazingly playable card that why it is so popular.

samhink1 said:

Well no because its first a fast card to play and gives you very fast knock outs with Bright Look. And also I love the artwork its kinda different from the rest.

Luxray is a cheap card..I refuse to use it. Sure, I play to win, but I also play for fun. I like making new deck ideas.

and it's not popular because it's rare, its rare because its popular, and it's popular because it's good.

samhink1 said:

It is just as rare as any other Lv.x. It just seams so rare because of how many people value them highly. It is easily teched into any fast deck.

EDIT
Rarity doesn't make a card popular or playable. I could have the rarest Magicarp card in the world and that wouldn't make it popular.

it is powerful

yesterday at BR i played a Bebes, pulled out luxray lv X, first thing my opponent does when he sees it is scoops

Luxray is a pimp and brings havoc and destruction to any deck hes put into.

He's like "YEAH! i'm Luxray and ima destory j00!"

But no really. It's only for his power, I'm sure if we ever got Gust of Wind back Luxrays valued price would take a pretty big hit.

if gust got reprinted alot of people would probably cry about just spending £60 on luxray

lol...wow, I like the card, but it's not THAT gold...it can't just be put into ANY deck and make it better...but it can make alot of decks better, it's popularity is based off of what it does, and the fact that the multitude of meta-gamers have seen it in many meta-decks, so like "monkey see, monkey do", they flock to it thinking that it's like the holy grail or something

Back