M Alakazam Partners in Standard

Ntrlbornkeller

Aspiring Trainer
so I'm new to the game. Been working on a gengar alakazam deck but found gengar does better in my opinion with basic hoopa. So I'm trying to get some input on what would go great with kazam in standard! Thanks in advance.

The new STS Hoopa goes very well with M Alakazam too, IMO. Hoopa is the ideal starter, Hyperspace Punch'ing 2 opponent's Pokémon for 20 damage apiece. After damaging the opponent's Pokémon a few turns, M Alakazam EX can easily 1HKO most, if not all, opponent's Pokémon at that point.

I also run 1 Mew and 2 Wobbuffet (Bide Barricade) as possible alternate attackers too in my deck M Alakazam EX deck.

Moved from the Deck Garage to the TCG Help as the Deck Garage is for full 60-card decklists. ~bbninjas

Weavile STS is a shockingly excellent partner with M Alakazam. It lets you move a single spirit link among multiple Alakazam. In combination with Devolution Spray, it can really enhance your damage power. Wobbuffet is another good pairing, as it will shut down opposing abilities, and can really exploit the damage that Alakazam is laying out.

Back