Manaphy, Nintendo DS Internet, Veronica Taylor, EX Trainer Kit

That means that manaphy is a pre evolution to phampy because it sounds similar to the word phampy streched out that would make sense that he is pre evolved from phampy.:) That would be awesome if we get the connections to opera and the internet on Nintendo DS as well as TV because then we would not have to go on the computer and we could be right here on pokebeach at any hour of the day at almost anywhere and we would be able to watch pokemon at any time without having to wait for the chance to watch it on TV. We would also be able to post right here on the site while we are watching pokemon and whatever is on TV and also watch a movie while we post on pokebeach. Man we would be talking pokemon 24/7 if we get internet on the DS that would be awesome I can't wait for this to come put and sure hope it happens because we already have opera and now the DS we just need the software from nintendo to make it happen.:):) That EX traaner kit looks pretty good and I wonder what the holos will be I hope they are good ones and I can't wait to see what cards they put in it.:) I hope pokemon will have the same staff as they have always had and I hope it will stay on the air on the new CW channel because pokemon has been around so long and it has done so well
I hope it will be the same as it is now and I hope 4kids does not loose the rights to it because it is a very good show no matter what others think of it. The show used to be just for kids but now it is for every one and I hope we don't loose the staff.:)

Manaphy isnt going to be a pre-evo of Phanpy... Phanpy/Donphan are ground type, Manaphy is a water type.

I really like the ideas about DS Internet and a TV tuner. Will be interesting to see how far they can go with it.

Groudon and Lizardon (Charizard) have the same ending, so Groudon evolves from Lizardon. >_< WPM was only using it as a phoenetic example...

The DS Internet sounds neat. It'd be easier to use than the PSP, I'd say... touch-screen hyperlinks and keyboard?

So it's Manaphy...hmm...
what's the meaning of Manaphy? How did they decide to use that name?

2nd Starter Kit, with Plusle and Minun...
Is there any booster in this kit? like 1 booster in previous starter kit...

but it really looks alike with kyogre, maybe is baby kyogre..:p I wonder is there any coin in trainer kit there;)

Trainer kit or any deck should include a coin. Also if the Manaphy evolves into Kyogre, then something must evolve into groudon too

bass_forte said:

No, last trainer kit had 2 half decks and a coin.. no booster..

Oh sorry, I mean the Lati@s trainer kit...we got 2 half deck, 1 playmat, 1 pikachu coin, and a booster right? (I got FRLG booster)
why in this trainer kit we get same pattern coin like we can get in UFo or DS decks...did they don't have new one?

Some one from a different forum has said that the Pokemon 10th Anniversary ANIME is called Pokemon: The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon

Legendary never evolve...
evolved pokemon lost their cuteness ^^

Manaphy is so cute, why they always make tiny and cute pokemon for legendary? (mew, celeby, jirachi)

fake manaphy card said that it's an evolved pokemon?
that's just a fake card, why wonder?

Oh well I was hoping manaphy would evolve into phampy because it almost sounds like phampy and it sounds cool too.:) I hope nintendo gets the internet software soon because like I said yesterday we could be watching pokemon in our living room or anywhare and we could be surfing the site all at once and maybe chat too and also on the phone or something like that. Would it be cool if we could do that and also we could play pokemon GBA games at the same time if we are not on the internet that would be cool too.:) Oh I forgot to mention yesterday that I don't think pokemon is on cartoon network anymore right now because I checked the guide online and it was not on at 5:00pm or 5:30pm it was some other show but I dont know if it is on any other time though. However the WB is still the same. Does anybody know how to get suicune in pokemon fire red because I havent seen him appear and I picked charmander as my starter pokemon so I should get him and I have beaten the game at least 5 times and did everything on all islands except catch the unown on island 7. I just don't know how to make him appear and I need some help thanks. I havent played it for about a month or so because we have been really busy and I got my articuno up to level 75 and he learned blizzard at 73 and my charizard,mewtwo,areodactyl and raichu are all at level 100 and my lapras is at 26 and I do not know if that has to do with it so I need a little bit of help and again thanks.:)

Oh Ya I know but thanks for the info WPM.:)

RE:   Manaphy, Nintendo DS Internet, Veronica Taylor, EX Trainer Kit

MysteryE said:
bass_forte said:

No, last trainer kit had 2 half decks and a coin.. no booster..

Oh sorry, I mean the Lati@s trainer kit...we got 2 half deck, 1 playmat, 1 pikachu coin, and a booster right? (I got FRLG booster)
why in this trainer kit we get same pattern coin like we can get in UFo or DS decks...did they don't have new one?
Creative, Mystery E, using the @ sign for a and o. I read that that trainer kit contained a booster of either FRLG or DR that's all I know.

Back