Mayweather Vs Mosely

Shivershaft

I've returned
Tonight is the HBO showing of the welterweight match of Mayweather Vs. Mosely. Who's watching? What are your predictions for the outcome? Honestly I think Mayweather is too fast and has too much stamina for Mosely to handle. Mosely is too much of a slugger and won't be able to land much if he doesn't focus on just getting punches down rather than making them overpowered.

Well my head says Mayweather but my heart says Mosely. Well whoever wins this gets a crack at Manny Pacquiao anyway.

Mayweather won, just like I thought he would. Now we'll wait and see if the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight goes down or it just self destructs like last time. Praying it will happen, boxing is a dying sport right now, and they need a big fight to put it back on the map.

Mayweather is being a coward with all his blood testing and such. He could have the blood test right after the darn fight. It's not like the drugs will be gone as soon as the game ends. He has to respect that Pacquiao doesn't want needles before a fight.

Riskbreakers said:
Mayweather is being a coward with all his blood testing and such. He could have the blood test right after the darn fight. It's not like the drugs will be gone as soon as the game ends. He has to respect that Pacquiao doesn't want needles before a fight.

Well if I were Mayweather, i'd get paranoid about losing my title too. And that I can understand, But there is the possibility that pacquiao takes some sort of drug at the right time so that it will wear off before the end of the match. I think pacquiao shouldn't get any sort of special treament towards the drug tests. And what would be funny is Mayweather still beats pacquiao when pacquiao is under the influence of preformance-boosting drugs.

Yea thats the thing, Mosley got tested before the fight, so this match was pretty much calling Manny the coward in a nutshell.

Back