• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

[MD-On][BRs/Cities-Masters] Sableye Lock

Toxic

TCG Player and Old Deck Collector
I'm coming back to Pokemon after taking a break and this is the deck that I want to try out. I don't have all the cards for this yet and it is just an experimental list. I haven't made a Pokemon deck in awhile so it might not be up to par. That's where you guys come in. I have looked at a few other Sableye lists to get some ideas but I'm trying my best not to netdeck.

Pokemon -19
2-2 Garchomp C. Lv.X
1-1 Honchkrow SV
4 Sableye SF
2 Uxie LA
2 Crobat G
1 Honchkrow G
1 Azelf LA
1 Chatot G
1 Ambipom G
1 Unown Q

T/S/S/ - 29
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 PokeTurn
4 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
2 Pokemon Collector
2 SP Radar
2 Cyrus's Initiative
2 Judge
2 Bebe's Search
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy - 12
4 Special Darkness Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
3 Basic Dark
1 Psychic

I've made some changes to the deck. How does it look now? I still haven't tested it because I lack the cards to do so. I might download Redshark soon...

Sablelock is a complex deck for your first back from not playing for a while. Do massive play testing before so you can learn some of the strategies against the various decks.

I am willing to take that challenge. :) How does my list look? I want to add in a Promocroak to help against Luxray but I'm starting to run out of room.

I wouldn't play 3 pokemon collector. You will never play all 3, some times not even 2 of them in the same game. And your only recovery right now is 1 aaron's. I would add 1 palmer's contribution for more recovery that you will need if it turns out to be a long game.

You make a very good point. I'll do that. Thanks!

I kind of want to experiment with Dragonite FB. With Claydol and Roseanne's gone there might not be many non-SP decks out there and if i go up against mostly SP then Dragonite FB > Ambipom G. That's just some Theorymon, though. :<

Back