• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MegaJump: Yanmega, Jumpluff

Which deck do you think is best?

• Total voters

PichuJumpluffMaster

Jumpluff:TheOnlyDeckToPlay
As my favorite pokemon are jumpluff and pichu, I built a deck for them.

pokemon 19

3-1-2 Jumpluff
3-3 Cinccino
3-3 Yanmega Prime
1 Pichu

Trainers 33

4 pokemon communication
4 Elm's training method
4 copycat
4 pluspower
4 pokemon collector
3 judge
2 rare candy
2 flowershop lady
1 interviewer's questions
1 cheren
1 Dual ball
2 seeker
1 junk arm

energy 8

4 grass energy
4 double colorless

The strategy of the deck is to get and keep a full bench no later than t2. Jumpluff and Cinccino are my main attackers with Yanmega as support. This deck is incredibly fast and can dish out lots of damage. If I had any catchers, I Would put them in, but I don't.

YAY JUMPLUFF DECK!!!!!!! i use to run jumpluff, i tried cinccino in it but i didnt like it that much BUT i didnt give it too much time- so for now (from what i used) i would -3-3cinccino and -4 DCE -4 PETM and +2-2 sunflora (for max set up ability.) and +1-1-2 jumpluff +2 rare candy +3 pichu +1 judge/or collector--try those out and i think u convinced me to go back to play jumpluff =D PEACE!!!

I'm sorry but I disagree with taking out 3 Cinccino, I do realize that four was too much, but I really like them. I also want to keep in my DCE, So I can get set up quick. I would take out my PETM, but I have no Sunflora or Jumpluff either.(I'm actually quite poor, and I've gotten most my cards from good trades) As I have been testing it, I also realized that 6 grass energy for 2 Jumpluff is insane. I will update my list with these changes:
-1-1 Cinccino
-2 grass energy
+1 Collector
+1 junk arm
+2 seeker(I know that it doesn't agree with jumpluff, but I love it for healing/disruption)

I've decided that seeker really doesn't help, it just clogs my hand. I want a way to heal my pokemon, should I try Super scoop up or max potion, or just drop the whole idea. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

naw dont use seeker, I totaly forgot about max potion!, ya try that out--proxy some sunfloras up and try it out-- because the idea of a jumpluff deck is to get set up ASAP and start mass attaking for 120 and you need to have 4 pichu dood.

PoKeMon-23
4-3-4 jumpluff HS
2-2 yanmega prime TM
2-2 sunflora HS
4 pichu HS

T/S/S-27
2 PONT
3 rare candy
3 defender
4 plus power
3 prof elms
3 Pokemon communication
3 copy cat
3 judge (disruption)
3 pokemon circulator (disruption)

Energy-10
8 grass
2 rescue energy

Try this like (its my old list) it was ok but it needed a little work ( 1 more yanmega prime, 4 collector, some max potions.) so try this out and see how it goes.

Back