Mew LvX

Shaymin Fanatic

T2 Gigas The way to go!
Hay what do you think the mew LvX will be like?(if they make on)
And what do you think it will do?
Here's what I think

Pokebody:Copy
Mew can use all pokemon in plays attacks but you must copy the energy and any thing els.

pokepowor: Change
one during your turn you may discard as much energy as you like from your hand and for each one you discarded you may change each energy to a different type

Mew guy said:
Hay what do you think the mew LvX will be like?(if they make on)
And what do you think it will do?
Here's what I think

Pokebody:Copy
Mew can use all pokemon in plays attacks but you must copy the energy and any thing els.

pokepowor: Change
one during your turn you may discard as much energy as you like from your hand and for each one you discarded you may change each energy to a different type
It would be cool if it was like that,but i would change the pokepower change.

pokepower: Energy Control
You may discard energy to pay for the cost of Mew's attacks. Any energy discarded this way counts as any energy of your choice, but only provide one type of energy at a time.

1st one is accurate... I think the 2nd thing would be an attack: Metronome. Flip a coin. if heads, choose an attack on one of your opponent's benched pokemon, and use that attack (without the energy cost)

or they could just make it a re-print of Mew ex from the EX Hidden Legends set!!

{P} I think that if they made a mew Lv.X, then they should use the pokepower that Greenbeetless provided, and the attack "Metronome" that ShinyMew89 provided... BUT NO REPRINTS!!!

Dude, Holon Phantoms (Devo Crush) Mew ex is where it's at. Just a reprint of that would be glorious! I miss running that card.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I want the reprint! That was what my mew LvX was like but more ripped:D
Mew EX is my favorite card I love the way he looks so they should at least use it's picture.:D

Well Mew ex was really cool. If they did make a reprint that would be alright, but I personally think that making a newer more better picture is the way to go! But thats just my opinion.

Well, the way that I picture it, I see mew up close to the front of the card with a glare. It's arm, tail and legs are sticking out of the side of the card and there is a glimering forest background with a little slit of river at the bottom.

I don't know if that makes any sense or not, because reading it over, it confused even me. So if you don't get it, I don't really get it either.

Right that it should be moved, wrong where it should go. Devil gets half credit

Back