• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MewGar

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
Pokémon (21)

4x Mew Prime TR
4-2-4 Gengar Prime TR
2x Mime Jr. CoL
1-1 Slowking HS (UD Slowpoke)
2x Spiritomb TR
1x Mr Mime CoL

T/S/S (28)

4x Twins
4x Pokémon Collector
3x Seeker
3x Judge
2x Sage's Training
4x Pokémon Communication
3x Rare Candy
2x Pokégear 3.0
3x Lost World

Energy (11)

11x Psychic Energy

Use Mew to LZ a Gengar, then start LZing to your heart's content using Gengar and Mew. Slowking to combo with Mime Jr to get extra Pokémon in the LZ. Mr Mime to check if my opponent has cards to put in the Lost Zone, and Spiritomb to make my opponent have a new hand.

I'm worried this will be horribly inconsistent and that by T3-5, I won't be able to get anything out. Hopefully not, but I'll test it.

I dunno about Sage's Training in here, but it seems like it could be good. I feel like switching it out with PONT could help, but I'm just not sure.

Pokégear seems like a helpful card, but I've never used it. I'll try it out, but for now I'm hesitant to take it out, just because this deck relies so heavily on getting Twins, Seeker, etc.

Thanks in advance for the help!

At a glance, dont run Sages Training, heres my suggestions:
+1 Mr.Mime
-2 Sages
+3 PONT
-1 Gastly
-1 LostWorld

PONT will increase your consistency and LostWorld is only really needed in two. Having 2 Mr.Mimes will save you a lot and the 4th gastly is excessive.

1 Mr Mime is fine. Take out 2 Sage for PONT to increase consistency. It will help a lot.

-2 Sage's Training (not enough payoff for the losses)
-2 Collector (you only need it early game)

+4 Rainbow Energy (Amazing. If you LZ a Donphan, or T-tar, you can throw their attacks back at them.)

~SS

Back