• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

mewpluff nats

zoroark or not for zone rdl counter

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snorlax71

there's nothing wrong with a nap!
Been playing around with this idea. Yanmega is great for the snipe around babies or dragons and 70 to active. Mew for the mass attack (jumpluff in the zone) also he's good against gengar's or other kitty since they zone (crobat, muk, gengar). Found that she's a nice rdl and champ counter also(both weak to psy). Tyrouge for the snap if they open with a cleffa. Open for ideas!

15 pokes
4 mew
4-4 mega
1 ty
2 jump

31 support
4 judge
4 copycat
4 junk
4 reversal
4 revive
4 collector
3 poke comm
4 plus

14 energy
7 psy
7 grass

snorlax71 said:
Been playing around with this idea. Yanmega is great for the snipe around babies or dragons and 70 to active. Mew for the mass attack (jumpluff in the zone) also he's good against gengar's or other kitty since they zone (crobat, muk, gengar). Found that she's a nice rdl and champ counter also(both weak to psy). Tyrouge for the snap if they open with a cleffa. Open for ideas!

15 pokes
4 mew
4-4 mega
1 ty
2 jump

31 support
4 judge
4 copycat
4 junk
4 reversal
4 revive
4 collector
3 poke comm
4 plus

14 energy
7 psy
7 grass

I'm not exactly an expert here but you could probably get rid of a few energys there since both main attacks cost 1{P} which is mews thing and 1{G} for mass attack. So maybe something like...

-2 psy
-2 grass

I would probably wait until someone more qualifyed be the judge though. Also you could add another poke line of something like maybe a 2-2 line of cincinno (follows the whole bench thing) or zoroark (counters zek and resh). Also you might consider adding evolite from the next set (its pretty early suggestion for that but whatever) as it makes one of your main attacker slightly moer bulky :p

I'm not really sure about the deck though since your main attacker has only 60 hp :p You might be better off just going off something like Jumpluff and cinncinno with zoroark tech and a setup-mon. Which has more health and reduces it down to one type making set up easyer.

Good luck with your deck :D

Thanks for the input! I have 14 total energy to get that turn one see off/ T2 mass attack. I can use the psy energy to junk arm later if needed. I thought of chinny but hp doesn't matter since there are attackers that can 1 shot evol pluff or cinncinno. Figure I could out speed them (I hope!)

bouffalant works really well in this deck due to mews low hp
i would take out maybe
-2 {P}
and someother things im not sure maybe a 1-1 yanmega since it is a secondary
for some other good mew techs like muk,driftlimb,pidgeot, or mandibuzz

~fly_ray

Hurm, you could probably drop 4 grass energy. 2 Judge as wel (or 2 Copycat) for some Twins/Black Belts.

4 free slots ;D

Add in some Energy Retrieval perhaps.

Back