• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewtwo/Chandelure Deck help plz and thanks!

Silver53

Aspiring Trainer
I plan on going to regionals for the first time and I was wondering how my deck stacks up to others out there.
Is it any good? Constructive criticism please :)

Pokemon (20):
2-2-2 Chandelure NV
2-2-2 Gothitelle (Magic Room)
1-1 Cinccino Smooth Coat)
1-1 Darmanitan (psychic)
2 Mewtwo EX (I have a 3rd one in case I should add another)
1 druddigon
1 victini (Victory star)

T/S/S (23):
1 N
2 Twins
2 Professor Junipers
1 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Switch
4 PETM
2 PONT
1 black belt
1 potion
1 engineers adjustments
1 great ball
1 copycat
1 energy search
1 pokemon reversal
1 level ball

Energy (17):
2 {C}{C}
15 {P} Energy

I can beat my cousins but they aren't that great, and I honestly feel like my deck is pretty random. Any suggestions?

RE: Mewtwo/Chandelure Deck help please and thanks!

deck is too random and has no solid substance.

i would play your 3rd mewtwo, drop the cincinno line and the darmanitan line. 1-1 lines never work if they do its never consistent.
you are playing too many of just 1 card. drop 1's and use 3-4 lines to make things more consistent.

I don't really see the synergy. Sure goethite like can trainer lock but while chandelure is active? The T/S/s lines need some things to change. I'd recommend changing it to more of a chandyplume deck because IMO gothitelle isnt good. Here are my suggestions
-4 PETM (just not good and take up the supporter for the turn)
-1 black belt (not needed)
-1 EA (just not good)
-1 Pokemon reversal (just not good)
-1 great ball (not good)
-1 copycat (better drawing supporters than this in this deck)
-1 potion (just not good)
-1-1 cincinno(not good and does not really have anything to do with this deck)
-1-1 darmanitan (not as good as mewtwo)
-1 victini (no more darmanitan)
-1 drudiggon (I'd try to focus more in chandy)
-1 energy search (not good and not needed)
-6 psychic energies (that may be enough)

+3 collector (consistency)
+4 rare candy (if gothitelle is to remain)
+3 sage's (pretty good at getting out stage 2s)
+2 N (drawing power)
+3 PONT (drawing power)

And I left about eight spaces I think for the Pokemon. I think you should make it a bit less random and either go with mewtwo (with gothitelle) or chandyplume. I kind of based my suggestions according to the chandyplume but I think either is fine. Sorry if it is kind of confusing.

Thanks for the feedback, i'm planning on checking out my local card shop and getting some of the cards you recommended :)
I'll post my updated deck later tonight if you could also check thought out too, please :)

Back