Miracle Crystal legends

DO you think there shall be Latias and Latios in the Miracle Crystal set?

• Total voters

mathace

Math Warrior!!
I hope there are cards such as Latias and Latios in a normal version. I haven't seen any of them yet, only delta species. Oh yeah. The Holon Phantom Latias delta would go well with Salamence delta from EX Delta Species in a Fire, Fighting and Metal deck...

There is a Latias ex and a Latios ex in Ex: Dragon. Also there are Latias and Latios in the Ex: Trainer Kit I believe. I think it's the Trainer Kit but im not 100% sure. But there are Lati@s versions which arent Delta Species.

If they can actually make a playable Latias and Latios, it would be a great idea. I do not think I have come across any that have been great so far. As the set revolves around Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGren Pokémon, I doubt it would hurt to have them in it.

RE:  Miracle Crystal legends

BoDragon said:
If they can actually make a playable Latias and Latios, it would be a great idea.  I do not think I have come across any that have been great so far.  As the set revolves around Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGren Pokémon, I doubt it would hurt to have them in it.

Actually, Latias ex was very playable in it's time. I used to play it with Walrein and Magcargo when Ex: Deoxys came out. It was quite a good deck as Latias ex was a very good card for it, hitting 100 damage a turn. IMO, Lugia ex is just a subpar version of it with Walcargo since it's much harder to pull off. Latias ex used the same energy so there was no need for Holon's Trode/Mag or Electric energy.

Back