Mods Please Lock!

How are my sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to my sprite shop! Mods: If this is in the wrong spot, please move it. Thanks!
Here are the services I offer:
Splices
I take one pokemon and fuse it with another. (I can do more than two pokemon in one splice)
Examples:
primonat.png

Devil/Angel
I take a pokemon and "devilify/angelify" it. Basicly I recolor it to white and light blue/red and black, add horns, angel wings, bat wings, etc.
Examples:
pwn%202.0.bmp
pwn.bmp

New Pokemon
I take multiple pokemon and make a sprite that doesn't look like an existing pokemon. It's basically a complex splice.
Examples:
cool.bmp
ddd.bmp
blblblblblblbldfghkfjega.bmp

Recolor
I take a pokemon and give it another pokemon's color. Not much to say.
Examples:
electrike%20recolor.png
larvesta%20recolor.png
gollet%20recolor.png

Here are the forms if you have a sprite request:
Splice
Name: (your screen name)
Pokemon one: (base)
Pokemon two:
Pokemon three:(optional)
Pokemon four: (optional)
Specifics: (optional)

Devil/Angel
Pokemon:
Devil or Angel: (choose one)

New pokemon
Pokemon: (ones you want it to be made of)
Idea: (a dog pokemon, a bird pokemon, etc.)
Specifics:

Recolor
Pokemon one: (base)
Pokemon two: (color)
Specific colors:

Please give some kind of credit if you use my sprites. Do NOT steal them. I don't mind if you use them, just don't pass them as your own. If your request isn't made immedeately, be patient. I am not on 24/7, but I will try to get to you as soon as possible. If you want something changed about a sprite, tell me. Don't say "this sucks. redo it." Also, please use the request form or your request will be ignored. Thanks for visiting!:D

RE: pokemonjoe's sprite shop!

two orders, please

Devil/Angel
Name: antler the hunter
Pokemon:lucario
Devil or Angel:devil

New pokemon
Name: antler the hunter
Pokemon:hydreigon, magmortar, electrive, lucario
Idea: what seems easyiest
Specifics:none

Here is the devil lucario. I made one with wings and one without. The new pokemon take a while, but I'll try and get that asap.
devil%20lucario.png

Recolor
Name: Arceus of Heaven (AoH)
Pokemon one: Hydreigon (Sprite base)
Pokemon two: Volcarona (Body colors for sprite)
Specific colors: Orange wings, white where black is on body, Volcarona eye color on Hydreigon tail and face skin (Is that what you mean?)

Thanks, ~AoH

Sorry, the link's broken. Does that happen every time? Hydreigon is the spelling, btw.

EDIT (In response to pkmnjoe): That's perfect. A flaming hydra. I am adding it to my sig (and you to my Buddy List) immediately. Then again, do have a link for me to copy?

~AoH

ugh, again? Yea, it happens alot. Do you know a reliable way to post pics? Anyway, this might work.
hydregoin%20recolor.png

antler the hunter said:
please, Give the IMG for the devil lucario
noob question time! That's the url right? If it is then http://pokemongetaway.yolasite.com/resources/devil%20lucario.png
Sorry for the lateness, I didn't know what you were talking about.
@aoh: just noticed you want the link. Here it is: http://pokemongetaway.yolasite.com/resources/hydregoin%20recolor.png

It is really a nice and the beautiful shop it is having the variety of pokemon with the different colour, different shapes and size also, you would defintely like the shop and you will enjoy the shopping.

Your sprites are really good!:) I have an art thread,so could you post there and tell me how my sprites are?
I think you should open a shop in Slateport Market.:D

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :D I meant for this to be in slateport market, I will try and change that. Remember, you're more than welcome to use these sprites as long as you don't steal them. Also, request, request, request!!:D

pwn%202.0.bmp

This is very impressive,this is how Dragonite truly should have looked

Approved.

I moved your thread to the Market where it's supposed to be. Good luck with your shop!

Devil/Angel
Name: (your screen name) crystaltheumbreon
Pokemon: Scrafty
Devil or Angel: (choose one) Devil

Hi everyone, sorry for my lack of being on, I was at an ordeal for the Oder of the Arrow. (for boy scouts, don't ask)
Anyway, I have requests done!
crystaltheumbreon:
devil%20scrafty.png
http://sitebuilder.yola.com/restricted_view/site_design/8a4986cc2339e55101233a267801042e/resources/devil%20scrafty.png
ZoruaSniverLuver:
devil%20latias.png
http://sitebuilder.yola.com/restricted_view/site_design/8a4986cc2339e55101233a267801042e/resources/devil%20latias.png I cringe whenever I see the wings on the latias, so I made one with different wings.
Antler the Hunter: Sorry, still not done. I'm having a VERY hard time finding ideas, but I'm continueing!

@pokemonjoe: Uhh, the link doesn't work and I can't see the pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back