Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
WPM, i cant see the new update of 8/14, but i like the card reviews. (whos idea was it to use Absol (LM)?)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I always post the forum thread a few minutes before the news story, so it probably was not up when you tried to view the page. Check now.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Hm. Interesting evolution. Very similar to Naeturo. Looks like the final evolution will have a tree on its head and shell.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
RE:  Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Hm. Interesting evolution. Very similar to Naeturo. Looks like the final evolution will have a tree on its head and shell.
Great a turtle version of Venusaur,*grumbles*

At this point i'm putting my faith into the Penguin for some good evos

As for the Monkey,its a 70-30 chance they're good,i'm hoping for a poke mon resembling this:

firegorilla.gif

Burilla from Ages^

ze_draeck

^theres a chance... the last pinguin evo will probaly a water/fightning a know, i dont like that for a cute pinguin

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
I still want to see a Ninja Penguin. That would be too cool. XD

And I'm guessing the monkey would be a Gorilla. I mean, what else would it turn into for its final evo? Its stage 1 is probably a Chimpanzee or something.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is an awesome evolution to the grass starter and it looks pretty real too me but we will see when they all come out and I think the absol card is good but it should have 80HP instead of 70 because with faint attack and his other attack it will not last long against a rock or fighting type but overall it is a good card.:)

ze_draeck

RE:  Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

xxashxx said:
That is an awesome evolution to the grass starter and it looks pretty real too me but we will see when they all come out and I think the absol card is good but it should have 80HP instead of 70 because with faint attack and his other attack it will not last long against a rock or fighting type but overall it is a good card.:)
absol is more a, 70 HP poké then 80 HP, so...

For ...'s (you can say the name) sake let that Ugly Beast dont be the Naetoru Evo.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
i love the evo thats my favorite starter/line so far i hope the final evo doesnt stand on two feet i hope it's on all fours.

burningcharizard

Fire Pokémon Master
That evoloution looks cool but i hope they show the others soon. I really wanna see the monkey's one. I love fire pokemon and if it's evoloutions are ok then i'm getting it.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ex Dragon18 said:
xxashxx said:
absol is more a, 70 HP poké then 80 HP, so...

For ...'s (you can say the name) sake let that Ugly Beast dont be the Naetoru Evo.
Oh ok Thank for the info I an new on some stuff of the TCG because I don't play the game I just collect the cards.:)

Golden Totodile

TCG/VGC Player - Puerto Rico
You Know there is still a chance that Psychic, Fighting, Dark Thing about the starters might be true at least for it's evolutions. I mean I can Imagine the Turtle being a Grass/Psychic, I mean the evolution looks kinda peaceful, it could also be a Grass/Dark, The big jaw might help it use Crunch. As for the monkey if it evolves into a Gorilla-like Pokemon it may be a Fighting type or a Dark type (A Crazed Rampaging Gorilla), but if it goes Orangutan-like it may be a Psychic or again a Fighting type. The penguin is kinda figured out already since it's name means something of a young fighting bird.

I'm rooting for Grass/Psychic, Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting

Reaper

Gangsta Grillz
Poor Penguin, maybe it becomes a Super-Bird. Or, if it's not hybird, then a flying death eagle would be nice.

Matias

Aspiring Trainer
the stage 1 seems real but the stage 2 is so fake, the pic is too "square" and the blury on the #'s look suspicious too.