Monday, 9/4, Diamond and Pearl Anime News

Sketch

Aspiring Trainer
I do think that would be a unique way to get a starter, I don't think that's it. Pokemon Garden has that video with the starters being in a briefcase.

Satoshi's new clothes, if this scan is real, are kind of...plain.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

^Uh...

Oh man, the news sure looks great with the new layout. I am so glad I made it. (random)
ROFL!

You know what...? Ash looks less adventurous with that attire..He looks kinda mature and...Almost a gymleader...Maybe it's just me.
I'm actually more interested in the beyblade kinda thing...Wut is it? Is it being sold?
And...The girl is hawt. :3

cya.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
lol
what a fun story, really, new way to get the starter... lol

and...
about Ash's new costume, it's just... ordinary, I like his previous costume better... is the hat just the same or not?

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
so another season staring Ash yay!!!:D

I like the more mature look,what is he now,13???

Not really intrested in how u get the starters...don't care much for them anyway...all 3 suck.

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Steve Irwin died (yesterday, since it is 12:18 AM here)

I would like to see new TCG news...

Serebii is currently being hacked but some unknown people... the domain keeps changing, first smogon, then pojo, now Wikipedia... I hope the same doesn't happen here...

Hikari looks cool, Ash is... *shrugs*

Peace...

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
I just saw new commercial for Crystal Guardians on Nickelodean.

Pretty Ordinary.

I like Ash's new attire. It makes him look cool.

CloudLink said:
Serebii is currently being hacked but some unknown people... the domain keeps changing, first smogon, then pojo, now Wikipedia... I hope the same doesn't happen here...

It's true... sad to.

I suggest we build up the anti, incase... :(

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet. Does this mean that team rocket will be in or are they out for sure now? I am wondering because I have heard of team galaxy and astro but I am not sure if they have been comfirmed. Rickraptor77 said awhile back it was going to be team galaxy and team astro but I don't know if that is true yet.:)

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Well, Team Rocket stayed around when Team Magma/Aqua were in, so chances are they'll still be around.

Ash looks like he's wearing a fishing vest.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah they are pretty good some times and they have put up a few tough battles in the past but very rarely.:)

KingdomHearts

The Timetraveler
RE:  Monday, 9/4, Diamond and Pearl Anime News

Kaito said:
Hiya,

^Uh...

Oh man, the news sure looks great with the new layout. I am so glad I made it. (random)
ROFL!

You know what...? Ash looks less adventurous with that attire..He looks kinda mature and...Almost a gymleader...Maybe it's just me.
I'm actually more interested in the beyblade kinda thing...Wut is it? Is it being sold?
And...The girl is hawt. :3

cya.

Yeah ,your right, she is hawt.The hottest girl in Pokemon.

Ash looks kinda plain in his new outfit.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
I can't wait for the anime to come here which will probably be in the next millennium or so. I think the plot begining is kind of like when May gets attack by Duskull and gets lost. Asfor keeping Ash I think it'sgreat, even though he is annoying he really keeps the show together. Overall I want to see Tracy back on the team just because i needed something to type.

KingdomHearts

The Timetraveler
I really hope Team Rocket stays in the anime, I dont care even if they have to take Team Galaxy out instead

Hikari's still hawt!!