More Delta?

Do you want to see delta pokemon cards in the later sets?

• Yes

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

The"Desert Kid"

Disco Party At Miror B's House!!!
I posted this because I very much enjoyed Delta-themed pokemon cards and I was wodering whether anybody wants to continue using the delta cards in the later sets. If you post a yes or no answer, please also post your reason for saying so. I want to hear you out!

I love delta species but I think its very unrealistic that they will come back. Especially cuz It comes from this holon place that is only in hoenn.

^I don't think it was ever specified where Holon was. I liked how the whole series kinda told a story, but I thought that as a whole the idea of Pokemon just being different types was not that interesting. But yeah, I really, really doubt that they will ever come back.

Holon was said to be it's own region, it's not connected to Hoenn.

Personally, I'd love to see Delta Species make a comeback if the need for a filler block arises sometime in the future. I found Delta Species to be far more interesting than other gimmicks we've had over the years, and the artwork was superb!

I would love that personally. I didnt play back then, but I have alot of cards from then and I love some of the ideas, like holons voltorb and electrode.

Holon. Stuff. PWNed. I remember those good ol' days, when Crobat was Grass/Metal, and Dragonite was Lightning/Metal, wow. I loved the different types! The Holon Engine was amazing...I don't think we'll see it again, but I wouldn't mind at all. I loved the Delta Species.

I would absolutely love that! I liked the Lightning Charizard and the Psychic Sceptile.

6-Dimension said:
^I don't think it was ever specified where Holon was. I liked how the whole series kinda told a story, but I thought that as a whole the idea of Pokemon just being different types was not that interesting. But yeah, I really, really doubt that they will ever come back.

You're the only person that I've meet that thought Delta Speices were lame. I would love to see them return.

If my username is evident, of course I would love delta Pokemon to return.

dmaster out.

Love The idea...

Hope Pokemon Starts Making Them Again
(I Don't Think It Will Happen But Don't Give Up Hope)

Back