More English “Shrouded Fable” Cards Revealed, Including Illustration Rares!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has revealed more English cards from Shrouded Fable! It will release on August 2nd.
As posted before, our English set list is entirely predictable. It’ll be Night Wanderer, the three Illustration Rares of the Loyal Three, and the gold Darkness and Metal Energies.

Rowlet-Shrouded-Fable-144x200.jpg

SV6PT5_EN_9-144x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_19-143x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_20-143x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_21-144x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_32-144x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I can’t even understand my own brain’s whiplash from having an underwhelming response to this set on announcement to now being really excited for well over half the art rares

Not all holiday sets are winners for me, and maybe that's because this one... well, doesn't have the grandeur of the past few holiday sets. This one's more in line with something like Dragon Majesty. But while Dragon Majesty DID have the theme of dragons and pulled off that theme full force, Shrouded Fable is just a sort-of average set for the era. This set sure as hell beats Champion's Path, though, that's a certainty! XDXD

If it weren’t for the amazing Japanese woodblock promos, this set would be near skippable for the collector in me. Some cool cards, but I’m largely looking beyond this set already.

Reactions: GDG
Not all holiday sets are winners for me, and maybe that's because this one... well, doesn't have the grandeur of the past few holiday sets. This one's more in line with something like Dragon Majesty. But while Dragon Majesty DID have the theme of dragons and pulled off that theme full force, Shrouded Fable is just a sort-of average set for the era. This set sure as hell beats Champion's Path, though, that's a certainty! XDXD
This is not a holiday set, it's a mid summer set

What holiday would you be referring to?

The ability and attack names this set are amazing (Anachronism Repulsor, Come and Get You, Illusory Hijacking, Irritated Outburst, Plasma Bane).

We can mostly all agree to skip this set and save up for the English Rocket Set yeah? Unless, like Japan's exclusive Master ball Rare foils for 151, Team Rocket's Japanese set has some sort of exclusive R symbol foil in one of every booster box. Thoughts?

We can mostly all agree to skip this set and save up for the English Rocket Set yeah? Unless, like Japan's exclusive Master ball Rare foils for 151, Team Rocket's Japanese set has some sort of exclusive R symbol foil in one of every booster box. Thoughts?
Pssssh, speak for yourself.

Back