Most Valuable and Least Valuable Cards from “Paradise Dragona!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Paradise Dragona released in Japan yesterday!
I’ve gathered the average card prices from Mercari, a popular auction website. These prices give us a clue of the initial interest in these cards. These are the most valuable cards in the set:
#91 Arm and Leg

Lisia’s Appeal (SIR): 23,000-27,000 yen ($164-$192)
Latias ex (SIR): 9,000-11,000 yen ($64-$78)
Lisia’s Appeal (FA): 5,500-6,000 yen ($39-$43)
Alolan Exeggutor ex (SIR): 3,000-3,500 yen ($21-$25)
Archaludon ex (SIR): 2,500-3,000 yen ($18-$21)
Drayton (SIR): 2,300-3,000 yen ($16-$21)
Jet Energy (Gold): 2,400-2,900 yen ($17-$21)
Counter Gain (Gold): 1,200-1,800 yen ($9-$13)
Alolan Exeggutor ex (Gold): 1,200-1,600 yen ($9-$11)
Latias...

Continue reading...

FtKaVs7WYAEnV1q.jpeg

"Y'know, I'm sure there's still some folks who want that fancy Lisia card for the actual artwork, what with those special guests they brought on to do it! Those people have dollars AND sense!"
"Too bad the majority of these buyers out here have ALL the dollars and NO sense, then!"
"DOHO! And if this keeps up, soon they'll have NEITHER!!"
"DOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

Last edited:
View attachment 19788

"Y'know, I'm sure there's still some folks who want that fancy Lisia card for the actual artwork, what with those special guests they brought on to do it! Those people have dollars AND sense!"
"Too bad the majority of these buyers out here have ALL the dollars and NO sense, then!"
"DOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"
These Statler and Waldorf heckling posts give me life lol

View attachment 19788

"DOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"
I'm not what you'd call a Muppets expert, but based on the few movies I've seen, from my layman's perspective, you've captured these two's dialogue style down to the finest detail.

I KNEW that Latias ex SIR was gonna be absurdly expensive, with how much of a godlike buff it is to basic rulebox decks in this rotation. My Ogerpon/Serperior VSTAR deck will actually gain so much more consistency and be so much faster because I don't have to rely on Beach Court for near global free retreat.

1. Lisia’s Appeal (SIR): 23,000-27,000 yen ($164-$192)
2. Latias ex (SIR): 9,000-11,000 yen ($64-$78)
3. Lisia’s Appeal (FA): 5,500-6,000 yen ($39-$43)

im-shoked-im-shocked.gif

I’m especially excited to hopefully pull (or buy as a single) the SIR Alolan Exeggutor. Have always been an Exeggcute and Exeggutor fan.

I’m especially excited to hopefully pull (or buy as a single) the SIR Alolan Exeggutor. Have always been an Exeggcute and Exeggutor fan.
Same went to the shop brought 3 boosters box’s and got it and the ar exeggcute plus a gold counter gain and a few other stuff t nice to pull the cards you chase!

Back