MW2 Tactical Nuke

stumpy271

f3sTClanGaming
So, anyone here get the nuke yet? I got my first one today on TDM in Karachi. After I started the round with 2 deaths, I got a 28 streak. I used M16 with ACOG and Silencer, and G18 with silencer and akimbo. My perks were Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Steady Aim Pro. I used Harrier, AC130, and Nuke. My AC130 got 12 kills so that really helped. If you have gotten the Tactical Nuke, I'd love to here about it, so post what map/class/and killstreaks you used. Also if anyone wants to play, lmk.

Got my second today on Wasteland TDM. I was using thermal ACR with Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Steady Aim Pro. I used harrier, copper gunner, and nuke. Anyone else?

I got a nuke about a week ago, using M4A1 with red dot sight and Silencer. Used predator, copper gunner then the Nuke :D

I got #3 and #4 in the last week.

One on Wasteland with thermal barrett, one on Afghan with the same class.

I'm not trying for the emblem just yet, I prestige before I can get enough.

What level are you guys? I'm 43 in 2nd prestige.

hey guys you should use ACR silenced, with G18 slienced, scavenger pro, stopping power and sit rep. killstreaks should be harrier, chopper gunner and ofcourse the tactical nuke. xbox live gamertag is BLU3N0S3B0Y 96 :D THANKS

Back