Discussion my pokemon card

Tarik kartal

Aspiring Trainer
I have a pokemon card and I want to know its value. I looked at many sites but I couldn't find a clear result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
For the prototypical look or because of the typo involving Fighting Energy?
Daaaaaaaamn. I’m sure the dollar store employee is crying because you said that. Sorry to say this man, but your card is very fake. Everything is off about it. This is for Pokebeach peoples, but why have there been so many new people who have fake cards who are uneducated about it. Is it possible to push out an anti-fake cards video that explains real cards?

Daaaaaaaamn. I’m sure the dollar store employee is crying because you said that. Sorry to say this man, but your card is very fake. Everything is off about it. This is for Pokebeach peoples, but why have there been so many new people who have fake cards who are uneducated about it. Is it possible to push out an anti-fake cards video that explains real cards?
r/murderedbywords

For the prototypical look or because of the typo involving Fighting Energy?
came out of the original box

Back