MylesPrower's Pokemon Card Signature Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer
Hello! I am opening up a shop where I'll be making signatures... out of Pokemon Cards! Alot of them look quite cool, and it's a good way to show everybody what your favorite Pokemon is!(or something like that.)

I can only take two requests at a time, while finishing each one before moving on to more...

1. riskbreakers

Also, to recieve one, you will need to fill out this form:

Pokemon Card: (pictures of cards can be found at GamingEtc or the PokeBeach website.)
Outline: (Outlines can be any normal color, or Holographic colors blue, silver, green, and purple)
Words: (Do you want me to write on it? or not?)
Space: (Do you want me to leave space for writing? or not?)

Examples include:

miloticsig.png

charizardsig.png

latiossig.png

My own signature is also an example. Thanks!

Pokemon Card:
Shining20Flareon-1.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/Shining20Flareon-1.png
Also Eevee from DS (Delta one), Vaporeon ex, Jolteon ex, Flareon ex, (All from DS), Espeon ex, Umbreon ex, Leafia/Leafeon Lv.X & Glacia/Glaceon Lv.X (From DP4)
Outline: Shiny-Sapphire (blue)
Words: The same that's in my sig.
Space: No thanx.
Other: Can you do the Shining Eeveelutions 1st then the other Eeveelutions on a seperate banner.
Size: Same as the one in my sig.

Eh..? I can make you one of those now, but not all of those at once... You'll have to continue requesting signatures after others...

Or, did you want all of those in one signature? I'm not sure if I can do that...

Pokemon Card: furret legend maker
Outline: holographic silver
Words: Furret male 1031 8582 5555
Space: none

Sure. I'll have it done soon. At this point, I can't move on until I finish furroshi man and Light Venusaur's signatures.

EDIT: Ok, furroshi man, yours is completed!

furretsig.png

May I have a banner please?
Pokemon Card: Lanturn Unforseen Forces
Outline: Blue
Words: Abaxter94
Space: -

maxterrizem: Sure! Since there's only one Rampardos card, I know that, but I'll still need you to fill out the form at the top so that I'll know exactly what to make you. Thanks!

furroshi man: Right-click on the signature. Then go down to "properties". There will be a long figure caled the URL there. copy that. Then, paste the URL in the signature. Then, put a "
" at the end.

Abaxter94: Sure! I'll put you on the list, since Light Venusaur's request is not working right now. Thanks for filling out the form...

May I have a banner please?
Pokemon Card: Shiftry Ex PK
Outline: Holografic Silver
Words: Anything u want that quotes Shiftry
Space: -

Pokemon Card: Bellossom HP d
Outline: Holographic Blue
Words: Bellossom Rules !
Space: No spaces
Size: Like the Latios example.
Use: Signature

Will be given full name credit when used

ramparados.....holographic blue......and write ramparados rulez!!!!!!...and leave no space please and Thank You

maxterizzem - Please use the forum that MylesPrower posted in the first post if you want a banner/avatar/whatever this is. Thank you.

Amt said:
maxterizzem - Please use the forum that MylesPrower posted in the first post if you want a banner/avatar/whatever this is. Thank you.

Yes, please.. It'll make things all the more easy! ^^
abaxter94, yours is completed.

lanturnsig.png

!KyLe, yours is also done. Yes, I realize that "slash in the night" is really dumb... >.< Quoter's block.

shiftrysig.png

Woo... okay, maxterrizem, yours is done.

rampardossig.png

Pokemon Card: Charizard
Outline: Holographic Orange
Words: Charizard Burns with Fury!
Space NO SPACE PLAESE.
Size: Like the lotios exp.
Useage: Signature
Background: Volcano
Extra request: Please don't put the starmie at the bottom or top or middle of the card. I promise I will give full credit to you.
Also what program do you use?

I can take one more at the time. Charizard88 is next, 'since I have his info now. About the little Starmie, I don't know if I can take thatoff... In a topic above this forum, I thought it was a code that we do so...

As long as you give me credit, I'll make an exception. Also, you want a volcano background? I can't make a volcano background unless there's a card with the image. Which Charizard card did you want?

ShadowLugia: You'll be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back