• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

N:Tropical Beach H: 1x Articuno EX, 1x Lugia EX, 3x FA Darkrai

JDeVore1

Man of the evening
United States

Rules

1) I am shipping from Kansas and will only send within the United States.
2) All of your cards must be in the the language I ask for (english, unless stated otherwise)
3) All of your cards must be in the Mint-NM condition (unless you state otherwise)
4) Ask for the condition on the cards.
5) Ask for the set if I do not list it.
6) I ship in card sleeves and the sleeves are secured to a toploader, if you want me to ship another way, feel free to tell me, if not, don't complain about my shipping methods, which keeps your cards away from moist air.
7) Follow all rules set forth by the forum please.
8) Don't steal my cards.
9) Please attempt to speak in proper English when posting on my threads.
10) If you have ANY negative or neutral refs, you will send first.
11) If you have it listed, then it is for trade, don't make excuses of why you won't trade it unless it is in another deal. You will be reported for listing things you wont trade.
12) I price MOST of my cards through Troll and Toad, while also using Ebay completed auctions when Troll and Toad prices are too inflated.
13) You are responsible for these rules even if you don't read them!
(rules borrowed from TylerTyphlosion)
14) If you post skipped, I will ignore you.
15) I have the right to refuse any offer, sorry in advance if it offends you.
My Wants Are Listed At The Bottom

HAVES:

EX'S:
1x Lugia EX
1x Articuno EX
2x Landorus EX
1x Giritina EX FA
1x Zekrom EX FA
1x Shaymin EX FA
1x Shaymin EX
2x Tornadus EX FA
1x Tornadux EX
3x Darkrai EX FA
1x Groudon EX
2x Rayquaza EX Promo
1x Kyurem EX Promo
1x Registeel EX
1x Cresselia EX FA

FA:
1x Terrakion
2x Thundrus
3x Virizion

Other Notables:
1x Shiny Terrakion
1x Dowsing Machine
1x Computer Search
3x Garbador
1x RH Rotom Plasma
1x RH Virbank
3x Poison Hypnotic Beam

I have many other unlisted cards. If you have a specific want just ask.

MY WANTS: (From highest to lowest)
Tropical Beach (Any year stamp or non-stamp)
1x Ice Sky Shaymin (JPN)

RE: JDevore1's Trade Thread N: 3x Rev Holo Collectors, Top half RDL H: 10x Shuckle Promos

Approved.

~Muddy68

RE: JDevore1's Trade Thread N: 3x Rev Holo Collectors, Top half RDL H: 10x Shuckle Promos

Hey. What T/S/S/E would you do for 1x Electrode Prime? Like 2 bucks worth lol.

LMK. Thanks.

do you have any ex's for trade?

Pokefreak- I also have 1 packed zekrom holo and 3 promo zekroms from your wants and could probably get a houndoom prime if you would be interested? Also, what do you value the energy packs at?

Mewyoshi- Yes I have Swampert ex from crystal guardians, Muk ex from ex dragon, Delta Species Sceptile from crystal guardians, and Delta Species Gardevoir from dragon frontiers.

I value the Energies around $10, and I would only be willing to sell them.
So altogether, I need:
2x Zekrom Promo ($5 alt.)
1x Electrode Prime ($2)
1x Houndoom Prime ($4)
($11 altogether)

Is there anything on my list you would like for those?
LMK. Thanks.

could you cml to see if there is anything you might want for any of them?

My:
2x Zekrom Promo ($5 alt.)
1x Electrode Prime ($2)

Your:
Rev Lost Remover ($1)
Rev Krookodile ($1)
Rev Ninetales (COL $5)

PM me to confirm or feel free to counter.

do you have any mint commons and uncommons?

Mewyoshi-

My:
Gardevoir ex ($6)
Muk ex ($4)
Swampert ex ($8)
Sceptile ex ($5)
Total $23

Your:
Reuniclus ($2)
Zapdos Reprint ($2)
PETM RH ($2)
Lost Remover RH ($1)
Pokemon Collector ($6)
Rescue Energy ($1)
COL Lightning Energy ($4)
Junk Arm ($1)
RH Switch ($.50)
RH Pluspower ($.50?)
RH Zorua ($1)
Total $21

PM me to confirm or feel free to counter. Thanks

Piplup- Yes I do.

I have:
Xx Playable TSS's
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/image/cache/Pokemon-Tournament-DarkGreen-Pokeball-DeckSleeves-500x500.jpg
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/image/cache/Pokemon-Deck-Sleeves-Black-Classic-Pokeball-500x500.jpg

how much bulk do you have?

unfortunately my list is a little outdated and a bunch of those cards are gone. could we do this?
my:
Zapdos Reprint ($2)
PETM RH ($2)
Lost Remover RH ($1)

your
Sceptile ex ($5)

Near 2,000 or so I would say. Would be interested in green pokeball sleeves for sure.

Mewyoshi- Do you still have the collector?

Ok, Could you count how many you have? Or at least estimate(get a stack of 500 and then line up another stack nexto to it for faster counting)

no unfortunately the only other card i still have from what you wanted is the plus power

Mewyoshi- Could you possibly add that into the trade? PM me to confirm.

Piplup- I'll get back to you as soon as I've got them all counted up.

Ok thanks, just PM me tomorrow or whenever you have them counted

piplup234 said:
Ok thanks, just PM me tomorrow or whenever you have them counted

Alright will do

could you throw in any one of these rares if you have it for the pluspower? i need them to complete the set
zebstrika, unfezant, scolipede, sawsbuck.

don't want rh btw just regular

mewyoshi said:
could you throw in any one of these rares if you have it for the pluspower? i need them to complete the set
zebstrika, unfezant, scolipede, sawsbuck.

don't want rh btw just regular

Yea I could throw in unfezant. PM to confirm.

Back