Collecting Need help figuring out the value of these cards

meowthluv

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone! I've been collecting Pokemon TCG cards since I was a kid. I have some cards from as far back as 2004. I recently decided that I need to part with (most of) my collection. I've been browsing the web for a few hours now, and I'm still a bit unsure as to how to value my cards, so I wanted some opinions from anyone who collects about this. I may get a few cards graded, and I know the best option is likely to just bite the bullet and get them appraised, but I will be honest: I straight up just can't afford that at the moment. (This is unrelated as to why I'm selling them, by the way). Which is why I need some opinions. Some of my cards I can't really dig up any prices on, online, and others have such a huge range in how much they sell for, that it's just leaving me a bit confused. There is a card shop that buys nearby me, that I'm planning on going to, to see how much they may offer me, and I would like to go in with at least a ballpark of what I might want for my cards, and so that I don't get lowballed or scammed into giving up valuable cards for cheap. (And I do realize that it might be a little lower than if I just sold them online, because they resell the cards and it's not going directly into a personal collection- I just want to make sure that my lack of knowledge isn't used against me, haha.)
Now, with all of that out of the way, I'm ready to talk about some of these cards. So if anyone has any idea on any of these, please let me know!
First, I'm going to start with PROMO cards:
- Arceus HP 130. Full art, holographic. 2016 print. Illus. Nooki Saito. Promo XY116. Mint/Near mint
- Tepig HP 70. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Ken Sugimori. Promo BW02. Mint/Near mint
- Tepig HP 60. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Shin Nagasawa. Promo BW07. Mint/Near mint
- Pansage HP 60. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Akira Komayama. Promo BW11. Mint/Near mint

TRAINER cards:
- Professor Oak's New Theory SUPPORTER. Reverse holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Ken Sugimori. Uncommon. Collector 83/95. Small bend in right bottom corner.

RARE cards:
- Celebi HP 60. Silver Zachary Bokhari signature, top right corner of illustration. 2010 print. Illus. Hideaki Hakozaki. Rare (White star- extra rare???). Collector 92/102. Mint/Near mint
- Gallade LV. 59 HP 80. SP. Holographic, 2009 print. Illus. Mitsuhiro Arita. Rare. Collector 20/111. Mint/Near mint
- Black Kyurem HP 130. Holographic, 2012 print. Illus. 5ban Graphics. Rare. Collector 100/149. Mint/Near mint
- Dialga HP 100. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Ayaka Yashida. Rare. Collector 3/95. Mint/Near mint
- Elektross HP 140. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Masakazu Fukuda. Rare. Collector 41/101. Mint/Near mint
- Garchomp LV. 71 HP 130. Holographic, 2009 print. Illus. Mitsuhiro Arita. Rare. Collector 5/147. Mint/Near mint
- Dewgong LV. 40 HP 100. Reverse holographic, 2009 print. Illus. Kanako Eo. Rare. Collector 24/147. Mint/Near mint
- Pangoro HP 120. Holographic, 2014 print. Illus. 5ban Graphics. Rare. Collector 68/111. Mint/Near mint
- Terrakion HP 120. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. 5ban Graphics. Rare. Collector 63/98. Mint/Near mint
- Darkrai HP 160. Holographic, holo border, and holo diamond in the middle of the card. 2018 print. Illus. Naoki Saito. Rare. Collector 77/156. Mint/Near mint
- Groudon HP 130. Holographic, 2015 print. Illus. Mitsuhiro Arita. Rare. Collector 84/160. Mint/Near mint
- Golem HP 150. Holographic, 2016 print. Illus. Hasuno. Rare. Collector 45/83. Mint/Near mint
- Unfezant HP 120. Reverse holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Kawayoo. Rare. Collector 82/98. Mint/Near mint
- Reshiram HP 130. Holographic, 2012 print. Illus. 5ban Graphics. Rare. Collector 21/99. Mint/ Near mint
- Scolipede HP 140. Holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Kawayoo. Rare. Collector 40/98. Mint/Near mint
- Clefable HP 80. Reverse holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Sui. Rare. Collector 1/95. Mint/Near mint
- Solrock LV. 41 HP 80. Reverse holographic, 2009 print. Illus. Naoyo Kimura. Rare. Collector 45/147. Mint/Near mint
- Pinsir HP 100. Reverse Holographic, 2016 print. Illus. Satoshi Shirai. Rare. Collector 9/83. Mint/Near mint

UNCOMMON cards:
- Mr. Mime HP 70. Reverse holographic, 2016 print. Illus. kirisAki. Collector 52/83. Uncommon. Mint/Near mint
- Swirlix HP 60. Holographic, with holo beans, macarons, and hearts throughout the card. 2016 print. Illus. Yuka Morii. Collector(?) RC19/RC32 (If someone could tell me what this might mean?) Uncommon. Mint/Near mint
- Meowth HP 70. Reverse holographic, 2012 print. Illus. Naoki Saito. Collector 80/99. Uncommon. Mint/Near mint

COMMON cards:
- Goomy HP 50. Reverse holographic, 2017 print. Illus. Asako Ito. Common. Collector 94/145. Mint/Near mint
- Stunfisk HP 90. Reverse holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Shin Nagasawa. Common. Collector 42/101. Mint/Near mint
- Timburr HP 70. Reverse holographic, 2011 print. Illus. Masakazu Fukuda. Common Collector 59/114. Mint/Near mint
- Growlithe HP 80. Reverse holographic, 2012 print. Illus. Masakazu Fukuda. Common. Collector 10/99. Mint/Near mint
- Yanma HP 50. Reverse holographic, 2010 print. Illus. Naoyo Kimura. Common. Collector 84/102. Mint/Near mint

OTHER cards I wasn't sure how to categorize:
- Sylveon EX HP 170. Whole card holographic. Full art possibly? 2016 print. Illus. Sui. Rare (White holo star?) Collector(?) RC21/RC32. Mint/Near mint

I have at least a couple hundred more cards that I want to ask about, but it would be insane to list all of them. As you can see, most of the cards I listed are some sort of holographic. These are all of my holographic cards. For my other cards, I will post those as well, later. I also wanted to ask: I have an entire stack of energy cards. Are those... Worth anything at all? Even fifty cents? Some of them are dated between 2004-2007, and the rest of them don't have a date on them, does anyone have any idea about that? Anywho, if anyone reads through all this, firstly, thank you, and secondly if anyone can give me any ideas as to the value of these cards ungraded but in great condition I would really, really appreciate it! And if there are somehow any cards that would be worth $400 or more if I got them graded, mention it please- I may put them aside to get them graded when I'm not so strapped for cash. Again, thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_211338.jpg
    IMG_20220827_211338.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220827_211539.jpg
    IMG_20220827_211539.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 9

Ether

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Meowth, there is an app called Collectr that I use for organizing my collection. You can search for cards by name and it will show a price history for the card. I also like to use tcgplayer.com for price reference, because it will also show price history for the card on their site but also condition and type (holo, reverse holo, etc). It lists market price (what sellers are asking for the card) and median price (the average of what it actually is selling for), which is useful info. You can also check eBay/Mercari and filter "sold items". Price charting.com is nice too because it lets you check what a card could be worth at different grading levels.

As for the bulk energy, the only thing I've known to do is to sell it to a card store, mainly online. But you only get .5 cent per card and you have to pay to ship the cards to them.

Hope this helps

PikaBla

Aspiring Trainer
Hello,

Can someone help me with the value of this card?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3