TCG Fakes Neo Destiny Revival

LccSaultyFish

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, LccSaultyFish, thanks for your kind words. You can find all the resources in the 'Faking Resources and Help' thread in the 'Creative Works' section. The holosheet that I use is the galaxy holosheet in the 'neo era' section. Please let me know if this helps! Happy faking:).

Dear Alolan:
Thank you for your reply. Acctually after asking this question, I go through the forum and find a lot of useful information. I find the holosheet as well now.
I have another question : do people in this community print their cards out or just in digital status? If print, I am curious that the holographic effect can be printed in good quality?
Best regards.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
Dear Alolan:
Thank you for your reply. Acctually after asking this question, I go through the forum and find a lot of useful information. I find the holosheet as well now.
I have another question : do people in this community print their cards out or just in digital status? If print, I am curious that the holographic effect can be printed in good quality?
Best regards.
Some people print out them but I think most people just leave them in the digital status. In the thread 'Neko's fake creations' there is a section where he gives an useful tutorial on how to print holo cards. I hope that would be helpful!

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
dehfhos-46967f64-12b5-49c8-bbed-9ec955e375f8.png

dehfhq5-2eef4cb6-4d3a-491f-9ae5-5fda5796db9c.png

dehfhsz-d02a851e-14f5-49e2-9d92-456fc4046e36.png

dehfhym-2c0f7a8e-4fc3-447a-b079-c45f09657558.png

dehmz8o-b4f84955-b0ab-4dc7-9706-bc43464bef00.png

Five more cards for today. I made two Absol cards because Absol is badass.

Shining Stantler: Credits to Falling Skies amazing Stantler card. Stantler is such a forgotten Pokemon and I feel it deserves more attention. It feels mythical in my opinion as it has the ability to twist the reality as well as creating illusions.

LccSaultyFish

Aspiring Trainer
Some people print out them but I think most people just leave them in the digital status. In the thread 'Neko's fake creations' there is a section where he gives an useful tutorial on how to print holo cards. I hope that would be helpful!
Dear Alolan
Thank you for your reply. It is really helpful.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
79_by_sadra1124_dei6z22-pre.png

80_by_sadra1124_dei6z2r-pre.png

81_by_sadra1124_dei6z3f-pre.png

82_by_sadra1124_dei6z3v-pre.png

83_by_sadra1124_dei6z4j-pre.png

sh3_by_sadra1124_dei6z4x-pre.png

It has been a while since I updated the thread. Finally over 80 cards made. The Shining Misdreavus was a card inspired by Light Year Liam. That Void Plunge cannot be more creative.
Expect some eeveelution remakes next!

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
84_by_sadra1124_deiob6v-pre.png

85_by_sadra1124_deiob7a-pre.png

86_by_sadra1124_deiob7p-pre.png

87_by_sadra1124_deiob8f-pre.png

88_by_sadra1124_deiob8t-pre.png

89_by_sadra1124_deiob9a-pre.png

Six for today. I am aware that these eeveelutions have been printed in Team Rocket and Neo Destiny but I still wanted to make these cards because obviously, eeveelutions are awesome.
I am not sure why these images have been downsized. For a higher resolution, download these images in my sta.sh link.

LightYearLiam

This is a bit late, but I really love your adaptation of my Misdreavus. Making it a Shining Pokemon feels somehow fitting and I love how the artwork reflects its status as a Shining Pokemon.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
92_by_sadra1124_deiuy39-pre.png

93_by_sadra1124_deiuy3h-pre.png

94_by_sadra1124_deiuy3n-pre.png

95_by_sadra1124_deiuy3t-pre.png

90_by_sadra1124_deiuy2p-pre.png

91_by_sadra1124_deiuy2y-pre.png

sh4_by_sadra1124_deix0w5-pre.png

A few more for today. Legendaries will be presented as both holo and non-holo in my set. Shining Delibird is a card inspired by Charmaster's Delibird. It's Present attack is quite risky in my opinion:), use it only if you dare.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
96_by_sadra1124_dej1fdu-pre.png

97_by_sadra1124_dej1fek-pre.png

98_by_sadra1124_dej1ff4-pre.png

99_by_sadra1124_dej1ffl-pre.png

100_by_sadra1124_dej1fg1-pre.png

Finally 100 cards in the set (excluding Shining Pokemon)! Hope that I will hit 200 soon!

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
101_by_sadra1124_dekrm6r-pre.png

102_by_sadra1124_dekrm66-pre.png

103_by_sadra1124_dekrm5t-pre.png

104_by_sadra1124_dekro3b-pre.png

105_by_sadra1124_dekro3u-pre.png

Hi, it has certainly been a while. I haven't made cards recently due to my left eye being damaged but now I feel better so I guess it's time to resume. Light Milotic was my initial entry for CaC but unfortunately I could not attend that one due to my eye problems. Still, I saw a lot of interesting cards in that contest and boy, everyone there was sure good at faking!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Wow! These cards really ARE incredible! Great effects, great artwork (how to you get so many artist permissions?), great aesthetic balance, etc.
One minor mistake I did notice are the evo-logos on the Snivy line. On Servine its a little TOO high up? And just a friendly reminder that for Serperior you can always use stock Ken Sugimori art (or Xous54's artwork. Xous does a great job with Ken Sugimori-type Pokémon illustrations) in place of Pokémon GO 3D renders.
Anyways, all your cards are spectacular! And also, hope your eye is doing better.
P.S. the Snivy artwork you chose is adorable, great choice!

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
Wow! These cards really ARE incredible! Great effects, great artwork (how to you get so many artist permissions?), great aesthetic balance, etc.
One minor mistake I did notice are the evo-logos on the Snivy line. On Servine its a little TOO high up? And just a friendly reminder that for Serperior you can always use stock Ken Sugimori art (or Xous54's artwork. Xous does a great job with Ken Sugimori-type Pokémon illustrations) in place of Pokémon GO 3D renders.
Anyways, all your cards are spectacular! And also, hope your eye is doing better.
P.S. the Snivy artwork you chose is adorable, great choice!
Thanks a lot Charmaster! I am really happy that you like them. What are evo-logos? I just use blanks from CMP since I do not know how to make blanks myself. Please let me know and I will see if I can fix them.

My eyes are better now, thanks. I just can't use the computer too often still, which sucks:(.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
106_by_sadra1124_del2jqy-pre.png

107_by_sadra1124_del2jrg-pre.png

108_by_sadra1124_del2jru-pre.png

109_by_sadra1124_del2js6-pre.png

110_by_sadra1124_delj8nu-pre.png

Five more for today. I hope you like these Pokemon cards. All dark and steel type Pokemon will have a rarity of at least uncommon in this set since dark and steel types were pretty special back then and you could have only 4 copies of those energies in your deck. They are also a bit stronger than other types.

Last edited:

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
111_by_sadra1124_del97an-pre.png

112_by_sadra1124_del97ax-pre.png

113_by_sadra1124_del97be-pre.png

114_by_sadra1124_del97br-pre.png

115_by_sadra1124_del97c4-pre.png

Another five. I have decided to add held items in this set. I know it's a mechanic in DPPt but it would work nice as an alternative Pokemon Power that never gets shut down.
Also, I will try to include all 26 Unowns, once I find the desirable artwork.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
The held item bar looks outstanding! Looking forward to seeing more of it. :D

You might already be aware of this, but CMP made artwork for 13 of the 28 Unowns as part of his Neo Redux project, which you can find here. It's free to use, like all his art. :)

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
The held item bar looks outstanding! Looking forward to seeing more of it. :D

You might already be aware of this, but CMP made artwork for 13 of the 28 Unowns as part of his Neo Redux project, which you can find here. It's free to use, like all his art. :)
Hi, thanks for the Unown art! I didn't know that it was free to use though, they look really amazing. I will definitely include them.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
116_by_sadra1124_delfgso-pre.png

117_by_sadra1124_delfgss-pre.png

118_by_sadra1124_delfgt6-pre.png

119_by_sadra1124_delfgte-pre.png

120_by_sadra1124_delfgtn-pre.png

5 more. Togepi was one of my mons on my team back in the day in Crystal. At that time, there were no guides or walkthroughs so I knew nothing about friendship and I was amazed when it evolved at only level 14. Making these cards sure brought back some memories. Hope you enjoy!

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
121_by_sadra1124_deloedv-pre.png

122_by_sadra1124_delofrn-pre.png

123_by_sadra1124_deloeee-pre.png

124_by_sadra1124_deloeex-pre.png

125_by_sadra1124_deloefd-pre.png

126_by_sadra1124_deloefo-pre.png

Another six. This time featuring the Talonflame line in both Light and Dark. Also check out the updated Dark Liepard below (also in the previous thread). The artwork is from Sui, one of my favourite artists.

110_by_sadra1124_delj8nu-pre.png

Last edited:

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
t1_by_sadra1124_delu1s6-pre.png

t2_by_sadra1124_delu1s1-pre.png

t3_by_sadra1124_delu1rv-pre.png

t4_by_sadra1124_delu1rp-pre.png

t5_by_sadra1124_delu1rk-pre.png

That‘s right, Trainer cards are coming to the Neo Destiny set. Most of the Trainer cards will be revolved around the Team Rocket era or support either Light or Dark Pokemon. Trainer cards are easier to make so I might upload once a week in addition to the other cards. I hope you like them.

Frosty Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Dude, these cards are undeniably the best vintage fakes I have stumbled across and I really love how you revive the Neo Destiny expansion. The artwork that you use really fits well with the card template and the cards just look so exquisite as a whole. All cards have interesting effects, creative abilities, and it is obvious that a lot of effort have been put into making every card. Heck, even the commons are gorgeous and worth collecting! I am glad that they aren't real though, cause otherwise my wallet is going to hurt.

Jokes aside, I am concerned about the power level of a couple cards in this set. Dark Talonflame can potentially take 2 prize cards in a row and in a format where coin flips are so dominant, Light Togekiss could enable broken combos to be dished out turn after turn, consistently. But I assume that if you make enough cards you could potentially create a unique format with this single set and that might turn out interesting.

By the way, I am a huge fan of the e-series cards and I wonder if you are going to make one of those sets in the near future. I love custom cards but too bad I have no knowledge of Photoshop so I can't make them myself.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of these!