New “Tsareena ex Premium Collection” Releasing This Month!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Tsareena ex Premium Collection” will release on August 30th, just like the Tyranitar ex Premium Collection. We don’t have release details yet, but presumably it will also be a store-exclusive product.
It will come with six booster packs, Tsareena ex, cosmos holofoil versions of Bounsweet and Steenee from Obsidian Flames, 65 Poke Ball sleeves, a magnetic card protector with display stand, and a code card.

Tsareena-ex-Premium-Collection-200x156.jpg

Tsareena-ex-Premium-Collection-Back-200x157.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Would have bought it if it had a Tsareena pin or figurine something. It's one of my favorite Pokemon, but this set has nothing I want. I already have multiple Tsareena ex and you could get a playset for around a dollar.

Last edited:
These ex boxes are a meme at this point
Yeah, for every good one (e.g., the ones from Shrouded Fable), it is starting to feel like we are getting many more duds. Premium might just be too strong of a word.

I actually don’t dislike Tsareena, but from a popularity standpoint, it does not strike me as a Tier 1 (e.g., Charizard, Mewtwo) or even Tier 2 Pokemon (e.g., Gyarados, Tyranitar). A new AR or SAR could’ve saved it, but no. At this rate, what’s next? A Vanilluxe ex premium collection with no AR or SAR?

Last edited:
The card protector is nice, but why can't these have alternative arts? It's not like it takes 5ban a long time to pose the 3d model differently.

At least they are packing something nice with these now. Sleeves make these boxes a little more interesting than just “here’s 3 cards and 5 packs in a box”

At the same time they know that people would eat these sleeves up if they sold them separate so they are using them to shore up sales of the boxes because they know boxes don’t sell.

I like Tsareena's design, but I don't think she's popular enough with children for this to even be a good kid's birthday present or whatever. What's the point?

Only buying this for the cosmos holos and the sleeves, the tera exs whether full art or not shouldnt be in a premium product.

Back