New “Tyranitar ex Premium Collection” Releasing This Month!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Tyranitar ex Premium Collection” will release on August 30th! The product hasn’t been listed by Pokemon’s distributors, so it will presumably be an exclusive product for a store like Target or Walmart. We’ll find out soon!

Tyranitar-ex-Premium-Collection-300x277.jpg

The product will come with:

1 etched foil card of Tyranitar ex from Obsidian Flames
2 cosmos foil cards of Larvitar and Pupitar from Obsidian Flames
6 booster packs
1 magnetic card protector with display base
65 card sleeves featuring Tyranitar as a Tera Pokemon
A code card

The card sleeves originally released at Japan’s Pokemon Centers in July 2023 to celebrate the release of Ruler of the Black Flame.

sv3_deckshield_03-300x262.jpg

Continue reading...

It’s wild if they don’t make it the Full Art - but I will be happy if they continue to convert Japans Pokémon Center products into stuff we can get here 😍

I've bought 3 Charizard ex premium collection and always gotten an SAR from 1 pack. I wonder isf these other Premium ex collection like this one, the Gyarados and the Armarouge are also good with the hits?

Why does pokemon make these products? I went down a rabbit hole the other night looking at old unboxing of these collection boxes and they are just as unexciting back then as they are now.

I feel like we were spoiled with 151. At least this has some nice sleeves to go along with it. But where are the binders, posters, pins, etc boxes?

Why does pokemon make these products? I went down a rabbit hole the other night looking at old unboxing of these collection boxes and they are just as unexciting back then as they are now.

I feel like we were spoiled with 151. At least this has some nice sleeves to go along with it. But where are the binders, posters, pins, etc boxes?
And figures! Don't forget figures! Think of the nice Kaiyodo figures of Koraidon and Miraidon we'd have if they didn't just suddenly give up on them

This is why alt art promos work. Think people would flock to the kingdra ex or greninja ex box from shrouded fable if it weren't for those stunning additions? The eevee premium boxes did it well, upcs do it well, hell, even a toolkit did it well once with dedenne. It's not the accessories that keep me interested in modern day etbs just saying.

This is why alt art promos work. Think people would flock to the kingdra ex or greninja ex box from shrouded fable if it weren't for those stunning additions? The eevee premium boxes did it well, upcs do it well, hell, even a toolkit did it well once with dedenne. It's not the accessories that keep me interested in modern day etbs just saying.
As long as it isn't just "The same as the original but the head is tilted a little" or "The same but its facing the other way".

i'll still get one eventually maybe 2 if cheap enough then. I already got 2 Charizard ones and still waiting on my second Gyarados one to ship from Amazon.

at least there is a yellow case along with the red and the blue. only 6 more to go.

As long as it isn't just "The same as the original but the head is tilted a little" or "The same but its facing the other way".
Don't forget "stock 3D render of the Pokemon just standing there, with some mildly colorful lighting"

Back