BW/BW2 New black & white news (I think)

crazynattyboy

is a Doctor Who Nerd
Please tell me if this is in the wrong place.

I was reading the official nintendo magazine and it was talking about how when black kyurem & white kyurem's emotions overload, wires come out from their wings and into their tail, and they become sparkling blue black kyurem and burning red white kyurem. they then also learn freeze shock & ice burn respectively.

has this been reported before? or have i come across something completely new?

If it has been reported, please tell me and post a link to the pokebeach report in question.

large.jpg

Pokemon-WhiteKyurem.jpg

tumblr_m44snubvqm1qfsxrv.jpg

kyurem1-o.png

Sounds interesting, and may be true, but that would be weird as they should then get infinite PP on Outrage :p

This is Kyuremeum (cant spell :p) in its overdrive form of Pokemon Black and White 2. It will change either into that first or second version of itself in overdrive form, depending if you have Black 2 or White 2 (why not Gray and Clear?) and they have the powers of Reshiram and Zekrom (sry for spelling I really don't like the pokemon of the 5th generation) but stronger, that first one you have is Zekrom power and the other has Reshiram Power. Pokemon Black and White 2 come out this fall in the US, and this year Pokemon Conquest comes out, on June 18, but that is another thing.

Back